PDA

View Full Version : Hiii!! Lets talk rotary...lets talk ART!!

SheINKs
12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
New here...thought id say whats up!! I love creating art that is original, love people, love tattooing and that makes life pretty good!! I run a sweet lil collection if machines! Being an artist of versatile mediums I am a strong believer that if you are a great craftsman you can make any tool work to your advantage!! But to find a tool that compliments your craftsmanship can make you a true master of your trade!! Having worked under and along side alot of great creators I also believe every artist has their own tastes and ways of executing their work!! I love artists...of all forms. The rotary has changed my approach my speed my confidence, my clients compfort, as well as my ability to execute and make money!! Lets talk!!

Alie K
12-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing some of your work online!

SheINKs
12-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Thank Alie K! Ill post new work this week!!

Glen-P
12-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Good to meet you! Definatly anxious to see some and talk some!
Cheers!
Glen

gangstajay
12-13-2010, 01:27 AM
latisha..wtf hey chick its jay from covington... hey everyone this chick is an amazing artist..dope with a airbrush and paint gun...also a tattoo machine.. been watching her progess over the yrs... had a chance to apprentice her and missed out.. welcome miss thang

SheINKs
12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks Glen..thanks Jay!! Keepin life busy and just Getting ready to do work today... :) great times!! I'll post something funn soon!! L

gangstajay
12-14-2010, 01:14 AM
you still working with franko? there is alot of talk about his machine on this site..so since you been around him and you do use the bishop you can lend a good insite

SheINKs
12-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Hey Jay!! Yea I still work with him. I heard some yick yackin about the bishop rotary so I thought id join the forum and post my work and my thoughts on the machines ive used!!

To be honest it has made my tattoos jump from good to great...the proof is when the tattoo comes back to you healed looking fly ya know!! Aaand in less healing time than my coil machines!

anyhow... Today for example!! I started a piece of a girl..a very small girl in which I used a small 3liner to outline the pinup tattoo. Today was my first time lining with this small needle group with the bishop. I LOVE tight detail...so I immediately fell head over heals in love with how well I could get into all the fine areas....and on top of that I finished her outlines in half the time I would have with my coil machine.

Being an artist that grew up on drawing my favorite advantage of the bishop is how light it,is. My control quickness and ease help me out greatly at the end of the day!!

At first the bishop was just my shader. I loved how well it executes with,the slightest movements...but recently about a month ago I decided to line with it. I was hesitant at first but dayuuhmm im sold it is also a bomb liner. All I do is adjust my voltage and bang its on!!

Ill have to post a flick from my computer!! This xspensive celly just wont doooo it!

Gnight :) L

SheINKs
12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
659Heres a flick from the tight 3 lining I did yesterday!! CANT WAIT to bring her back and finish her off !!

gangstajay
12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
thanks so much latisha for the input..it realy wasnt a big deal..I just feel you could give a good comparison.. I am waiting on my neo tat... but my next machine will be a bishop, just need it to have rca connection..hint hint..lol I was looking at you work on face book that airforce tattoo is dope.. love your style..if you ever get this way I sure want a tattoo from you.!

I do have to agree that going from coils to rotarys my tattooing has changed, much better for me..well talk at you later