PDA

View Full Version : Action rotary

No Iron Machines
11-24-2011, 12:31 PM
HELLO AT ALL, my name is DENIS, im from ITALY and im the owner of the company NO IRON MACHINES

i like to introduce my new ROTARY name ACTION, here have some pics, u gonna see more detaills on the website,
any question u can also ask from here

www.noironmachines.com

GREETS AT ALL...

merky
11-24-2011, 01:27 PM
your machines look good man.

No Iron Machines
11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Thanx ...

cyclopstat
11-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Denixxxxx

ASW1485
11-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Looks pretty dope, wish I had the cash to get one of those and try them out :P

gangstajay
11-24-2011, 10:43 PM
good looking machine..I like the give system

STong
11-25-2011, 08:50 AM
machine look great Denis.

No Iron Machines
11-26-2011, 08:19 AM
UUUIIIIII, P TONG, Kob Khun Krap....

ckjr
12-31-2011, 03:58 AM
any reviews yet?

The Limey
12-31-2011, 08:10 AM
I'd be interested to hear a review too!

aurelien
01-01-2012, 06:06 AM
I m wondering about the connections if it could be the same problem as some stigmas when using a clipchord, at some angle, the clipchord could touch the RCA shortcutting the power ?

No Iron Machines
01-03-2012, 05:37 AM
HELLO

yes, have this problem with some style of CLIPCORD, becouse no have to much space on the back part of the machines, best way is cover the RCA contact on back od the machine with normally ELECTRIC TAPE, that's easy

GREETS...

ckjr
01-03-2012, 10:21 PM
if I wasnt holding out for the new bishop I would like to try this machine. it looks like a solid build.

Dreviltattoo
01-03-2012, 10:43 PM
looks like neuma cushions. good idea and easily replaceable. what's the stroke and does it come with different cushions for different give?

slicksteel
01-03-2012, 10:48 PM
yes how hard and soft does it hit compared to a coil?

skinmech
01-13-2012, 09:35 AM
I just picked one of these up...Looking forward to giving it a run out...Any Peeps on here familiar with it...I need to ask, is the o-ring on the pivot a Standard size o-ring or not...Will get back with a Review Next week...P

vsprotoss
01-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Same here. A review would be nice!

skinmech
01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Give me a week or so, and I will throw a review on here....P.

Bishopbyname
01-13-2012, 03:54 PM
I'll look forward to hearing more on this machine.

Tat2dPinoy
01-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I loved the cushion system on the Neumas. Awesome for black & gray, color blending and linework. I left them because of the compressor and machine noise, didn't care for the motor attachment much. This seems to bring back what I loved, without the drawbacks. Excited to hear a review! Do you have any videos of the ACTION machine in action? :p

skinmech
01-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Not yet, but might sort out something for the Review,P

No Iron Machines
01-15-2012, 09:37 AM
HELLO AT ALL

the idea of the PIVOT GIVE SYSTEM i take from the NEUMA HYBRID, of course, i use the FIRST NEUMA with air, and i like a lot, have a lot of give, probable the machine with more GIVE ever made, so when comeout the NEUMA HYBRID i try to immagine how they can done the GIVE , becouse the ROTARY machine before they all are RIGID, so my friend have buy the NEUMA HYBRID, when i see the machines i don like, becouse to big with the motor attach on the back, but was very great the idea of the PIVOT, so i think ok, i wanna use this idea, i done my 3 PIVOT with rubber almost similar to the original from NEUMA about the consistence, but i use a 5 WATT motor from MAXON, 23 mm diameter 15 VOLT, so is much more powerfull respect the NEUMA HIBRID or all the other ROTARY on the market now build with MAXON MOTOR, they all use a 4.5 WATT motor 17 mm diameter 12 VOLT, great motor from MAXON, but also delicate, becouse small and very powerfull
i think HM ROTARY from ROMAN in SPAIN they use almost the same MAXON motor i use, pretty much strong, but they don have GIVE SYSTEM, are rigid

pretty much all the rotary can work of course, i have use some very cheap chinese rotary buy in ebay for 10 usd and i have done some good tattoos, is not the point, i wanna support people that research and build machine by themself, i build hand made machines for some years, i spend a lot of time to done , i don wanna support some stupid business man that sale TATTOO STAFF just for make money, not my idea

also need understand that is much more easy build a ROTARY without GIVE SYSTEM, without STY UP SPRING, maybe just with CLIP CORD connection or just with RCA, i mean, need a lot of more research to put all this staff togheder, the man that change completely the idea of rotary is ARTEMIS from STYGMA, when him done the first BIZARRE, him put all togheder in a ROTARY machine, no one before even think about that, him is a genius for my opinion...IS THE MAN

is not realy possible compare the ROTARY HIT respect a coils, also the ROTARY have 50% hipotethic duty, nevermind what voltage u run, the coils the duty change , i think my ROTARY is good for shading and blending color, also solid colors and line abou 5 to 9 needles with HARD PIVOT, i don have build a rotary for done SOLID BLACK or OLD SCHOOL tattoos, for this any rotary work good, i have try to done something little bit more sofisticated, i try....

the stroke is 3.5 mm STANDARD, u cannot change, basicly the stroke in ROTARY machine is not very important becouse the rotary always run with same power and same speed with LONG or SHORT stroke, is not like a coils, don have to much diufference in the ROTARY about stroke, the only thing is with long stroke the needles when go inside the tube gonna carry more INK, so maybe is better for solid colors, but also MORE STROKE=MORE VIBRATIONS, i think 2.5-to 3.5 mm stroke is good, becouse at the end the needles gonna go inside the skin about 1mm, not much deep, so i don see the needs to have 5mm stroke, i dono...

i run my ROTARY at 9-10 volts for SHADING-COLORS, with MEDIUM PIVOT with 7 or 9 magnum, with hard pivot with 13 magnum or more
i done LINE at 10-11 volts with HARD PIVOT , use 7 -9 needle

i still prefere done outline with COILS MACHINES

any other question u can write here or send me a mail [email protected] , no problem

slicksteel
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey no iron machines I trade ya my like new nedz for one of your (maybe used) rotarys-I will give a full review on here as i have tried alot of machines out.

Pinhas
01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
looking good :)

Sage Oz
01-15-2012, 03:10 PM
One thing that a lot people don't seem to correlate about stroke length and speed: give the same motor rpm, a 2mm stroke needle will travel 1/2 the speed of a 4mm stroke needle. Twice the distance traveled in the same amount of time. Increased velocity means increased force by way of kinetic energy. So yes stroke length is an important variable.

Tat2dPinoy
01-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Get my red Action in 2 days! Woo hoo I'll post a review on here as well. Thanks Denis!

The Limey
01-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Get my red Action in 2 days! Woo hoo I'll post a review on here as well. Thanks Denis!

Oh gawd if you like it I'll have to buy one!

skinmech
01-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Got mines today...Will get a review up on Friday, once I have tried out all of its options...P

arte
01-20-2012, 09:56 AM
Hi Denis , this is Artemis from Stigma , Thanks for your nice words , well I wouldn't say that I am a genius just because I first came out with an adjustable concept for the softness ( give ) but fact is that I invented it and many artists loved it and since then always more and more machine builders are using it and build more or less similar systems, I think it is ok to share ideas this is what everybody does anyway if we want it or not , also the more competition we have as machine builders the better it is for the products , we are forced to make better machines or we will stay behind and sell less , so I do not complain, I am just proud for my invention and for that I influenced the tattoo machine industry I really enjoy it when I see how things are changing now and the rotaries become always more and more popular , when I see some machine builders and artists that were against rotaries now changing their minds , I believe that rotaries are the future , some rotaries are so good now and they will become even better in the future and because of all the advantages that they have especially the adjustable rotaries they will replace the coil machines. I believe that in about 10 ~ 20 years from now coil machines will be used only from nostalgic artists or from artists that want to use something different, but the money makers and the good performers will be the rotaries , I am sure that many artists will disagree with this but this is just what I believe so don’t get me wrong , only time will show. It is a great thing to have the possibility to get the machine to hit as you need it for the specific effect that you want to create ( lining, shading, layering) I know that many of us do not care about the controllable give but fact is that many us have better control with the controllable give, I know there are some builders that do not agree with the controllable give but I think they shouldn't try make the others to believe what they believe , I think anyone should try different machines and discover what works best for him. We at Stigma are working now on a solid model without any give we are not against it we are open minded so we make different kinds of machines and people can choose . By the way this forum is a Bless.

No Iron Machines
01-22-2012, 12:22 AM
HELLO ARTEMIS, I REALLY RESPECT ALL U EVER DONE ABOUT ROTARY MACHINES, I REPEAT LIKE I SAY BEFORE, U ARE A GENIUS

i don think coils machines gonna die, we probable gonna have more and more new ROTARY machines come out, but COILS still survive, they still very good machines, now also the quality of coils are very good, some people like some no, like anyother things

i totally aggre with u about GIVE SYSTEM, becouse when is adjustable u can setup with GIVE or RIGID, when is RIGID u cannot setup nothing, also is much more easy build ROTARY without GIVE, about this also everyone have is taste, i probable gonna build a ROTARY without give for the people like them

GREETS AT ALL, ARTEMIS RULES...HE..HE...

gangstajay
01-22-2012, 12:11 PM
its good to see builders getting along and not hating each other.. both machine are dope

CROWN Machines
01-22-2012, 07:12 PM
@ -
Hi Denis , this is Artemis from Stigma , Thanks for your nice words , well I wouldn't say that I am a genius just because I first came out with an adjustable concept for the softness ( give ) but fact is that I invented it and many artists loved it and since then always more and more machine builders are using it and build more or less similar systems, I think it is ok to share ideas this is what everybody does anyway if we want it or not , also the more competition we have as machine builders the better it is for the products , we are forced to make better machines or we will stay behind and sell less , so I do not complain, I am just proud for my invention and for that I influenced the tattoo machine industry I really enjoy it when I see how things are changing now and the rotaries become always more and more popular , when I see some machine builders and artists that were against rotaries now changing their minds , I believe that rotaries are the future , some rotaries are so good now and they will become even better in the future and because of all the advantages that they have especially the adjustable rotaries they will replace the coil machines. I believe that in about 10 ~ 20 years from now coil machines will be used only from nostalgic artists or from artists that want to use something different, but the money makers and the good performers will be the rotaries , I am sure that many artists will disagree with this but this is just what I believe so don’t get me wrong , only time will show. It is a great thing to have the possibility to get the machine to hit as you need it for the specific effect that you want to create ( lining, shading, layering) I know that many of us do not care about the controllable give but fact is that many us have better control with the controllable give, I know there are some builders that do not agree with the controllable give but I think they shouldn't try make the others to believe what they believe , I think anyone should try different machines and discover what works best for him. We at Stigma are working now on a solid model without any give we are not against it we are open minded so we make different kinds of machines and people can choose . By the way this forum is a Bless.

hello arte,
ich habe deinen betrag gelesen und muss dir sagen dads ich voll auf deiner seite stehe -
rotary tattoomachines werden die zukunft sein.

beste grüsse aus mönchengladbach

coilsornot?
02-03-2012, 01:18 PM
hi no iron i am very interested in your rotary machine . i would like to know some dimensions or size comparisons to other rotary's like neo-tat or stigma fly thanks

No Iron Machines
02-05-2012, 05:40 AM
HELLO, the size of my machine are 83mm lenght, 71 mm high, 25 mm large, 145 gr weight, about size very similar to STYGMA FLY, but i think the FLY is around 125 gr weitght, about the weight im pretty much like the NEO TAT i think

GREETS...

Bishopbyname
03-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Just ordered a red one! Can't wait to use it! Any idea on the average delivery time to UK with this machine?

skinmech
03-07-2012, 05:37 PM
5-8 Days....Worth the wait.....

Bishopbyname
03-07-2012, 05:42 PM
5-8 Days....Worth the wait.....

Cheers mate, really looking forward to getting to grips with it. The Vivace is my favourite machine so far and this seems similar but with give so i'm excited! :D

skinmech
03-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Remember...The plugs are Soft, Med and Hard, but you still have further adjustment through the use of the Volts...Defo an all round machine backed up with a Maxon motor...Enjoy..

No Iron Machines
03-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Hello bishopmyname, i gonna ship your machine in a couple of days, don worry

thanx for the order.....

Tat2dPinoy
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
still my favorite machine with give alongside my Dragonfly's. You'll enjoy it Bishop

eric03
03-14-2012, 04:26 PM
any idea how long it would take to get one to the u.s. once ordered?

Nedz
03-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Just got one yesterday not tried to tattoo with it yet but sound construction and well finished, the only down side is the weight a stonking 162 grammes so I think it needs to go on a diet. A smaller motor probably would knock a least 30 grammes off straight away then you start to make the components smaller. The dragon fly has set the bench mark for weight and I think the ideal machine weight is around 100 grammes.

slicksteel
03-14-2012, 05:58 PM
that s the perfect weight for a coil user thoe!

Mrdavid
03-15-2012, 07:44 PM
That's a sweet lookin ride!

slicksteel
03-16-2012, 12:20 AM
yea i would stick to this weight there is enough fly weights out there allready!