PDA

View Full Version : Dragonfly

Assassin Rich
11-29-2011, 08:40 PM
My stay up spring in my dragonfly broke.. so i went to replace it and I have no idea how to get the rca to touch the motor nd get it running again.. looks like im gonna have to send it in afterall..SO MANY PARTS

Mike.p
11-29-2011, 09:55 PM
What did you all take apart to replace it? All you have to do is back the little allen bolt out and the stay up spring slides out. Here is the manual if you don't already have it. #46 is what I'm talking about

http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body_jewelry/gallery/Tattoo/tattoo/TAT-378-dragonfly-manual.pdf

Mr.Taboo
11-29-2011, 10:17 PM
You shouldn't of had to pull the motor to swap out the spring.

Assassin Rich
11-30-2011, 12:47 AM
I had the manual. I just can't get the motor plate on the bottom to connect right to make it run . also somethings out of wack when i put the motor in its a little off where the piston assembly goes.

Assassin Rich
11-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Oh yeah and i realized that after i had the whole thing apart how to the stay up spring works!

andro
11-30-2011, 12:58 AM
About the RCA is easier to take off the black bolt that hold it in place before repositioning. ( so u can check that it does connect properly). If is ok take it off again to put back the bolt on the RCA connector , if not u know something is wrong with the alignment of the motor. Can u explain better what u mean about the wack in the piston assembly?

Assassin Rich
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
The motor was up to high making the piston a little off.