PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Ponti
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
this is andy from germany,

at first i have to apologize my bad english, but i hope you guys understand what i'm writing;)
i've opened my own shop about two years ago and i started working with rotarys about one and a half years now ... at first i used coil and rotarys side by side but since half a year i switched comletely to rotary, i like em much better!!!
my first rotary was a stealth rotary but now i use mostly my swash drive gen 6 and my hawk (but i sell the hawk, it's not the big hit as they promoted it and the needle modules are fu.... expensive) and i will get myself a couple of machines from rotary works and asap a stigma hyper.
i've had a stigma bizarre last year but unfortualy i've sold it, now i miss the machine, it was great!
if you have any questions, just ask me!

regards

andy

Alie K
12-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Guten tag Andy!

You do not need to apologize. Your English is very good. :D Thank you for joining us! If you have any questions, or if you have trouble with the forum, please feel free to direct technical questions to the Administer, and community or posting questions to myself!

The Limey
12-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to have another European on board! I wouldn't worry about your English, its 1000X better than my German and I've been there several times on holiday :o

I had a Bizarre (and Hyper V1 which I didn't like as much because of the weight distribution) and sold them in search of the perfect machine and now when I want another the Bizarre is always out of stock :confused:

You might take a look at the Rapier II if you liked the Bizarre as it's similar plus Cary (the builder) is on the forum too :)