PDA

View Full Version : neo-tat

gangstajay
12-16-2010, 11:59 AM
So I picked my neo-tat up today.. hooked it up and gave it the once over..very impressed with the weight and fell of the machine, the sold quality of the machine surpasses the swash drive and stealth by leaps and bounds.. soon as my apprentice gets here going to do a tattoo on him..lmao I will post more after I use it..but for now thumbs up to ray

sneekers
12-16-2010, 01:07 PM
ive been lookin for a while at these machines,and i just keep hearing all the time better an better things,the only thing is have you seen the price of these things in europe and UK! in europe they work out at $434! £279 or 329 euro?? unimax US $269 somethings just dont add up? :-(

The Limey
12-16-2010, 02:04 PM
ive been lookin for a while at these machines,and i just keep hearing all the time better an better things,the only thing is have you seen the price of these things in europe and UK! in europe they work out at $434! £279 or 329 euro?? unimax US $269 somethings just dont add up? :-(

Yeah it's weird the UK distributor doesn't even list a price it just says £ please call which annoys the crap out of me when they are listed for $269. I'd just buy one direct, worst case scenario with import tax and shipping is only £250 to the UK.

gangstajay
12-16-2010, 05:46 PM
shit call ray..I delt with him directly, Iam sure he can make the package so it could get past that tax.. I posted up some work in the thread'work done with rotarys" I will buy another one.

this machine is well made,very well made.. tattoos very smooth I have a mid stroke so I did a blck and grey and a color tattoo.. going to get a mid stroke next.. worth every pennie,,almost feel like a coil machine with the sold construction and the wieght, but not to heavy.. thumbs up to ray..my two cent

sneekers
12-17-2010, 10:23 AM
shit call ray..I delt with him directly, Iam sure he can make the package so it could get past that tax.. I posted up some work in the thread'work done with rotarys" I will buy another one.

this machine is well made,very well made.. tattoos very smooth I have a short stroke so I did a blck and grey and a color tattoo.. going to get a mid stroke next.. worth every pennie,,almost feel like a coil machine with the sold construction and the wieght, but not to heavy.. thumbs up to ray..my two cent ;-) i was thinkin more along the line...."considering its Christmas and just this once!!!!!! lol

Alie K
12-17-2010, 10:27 AM
I'd say it's worth calling Ray and placing your order. Sure, there are some things you can't get around (like the cost of shipping internationally, bad rate of exchange), but like many things, the way your customs documents are worded can have an effect on how much duty you have to pay (or if you have to pay duty) when you go to pick it up. Still probably less expensive than buying it from the other distributer you were looking at.