PDA

View Full Version : used my new inkjecta specific today

elbo
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Started this with the specific today....i really like it...very adjustable indeed...sadly the guy hadnt booked a long session(tight wad) so couldnt finish it...it will have waves,stars and swirls around it when finished....the specific rocks!

slicksteel
01-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I must say elbo you have always layed some smooth ink,but man that machine realy rocks for your syle!

aurelien
01-11-2012, 02:14 PM
super smooth indeed !!

Ta2GeezerUK
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Well I hope what he didnt spend with you he went out and bought some food!! ...He needs a good feed lol

The Limey
01-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Very clean and smooth mate!

Neo
01-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Nice ! Great job on that

elbo
01-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Lined again today with the inkjecta specific and really rate it as a liner...ive got the longer stroke model and i opened the top screw a hell of alot! hanging loads of needle...i found it lined quicker and sweeter that way...much better than having it tightened right down. worked a treat a 9.5 volts although the noise takes a little getting used to if you are used to a quieter rotary...this is only the second tattoo ive lined with it but i can see it getting sweeter as i get used to it....must say it shades a treat too...

The Limey
01-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Lines look great man, as far as the noise goes mine has actually quietened down the more I've used it which surprised me but if you snap a needle runner on the needle bar or use T-Tech / Hawk cartridges the noise drops considerably mate. Might want to give it a good lubing with some grease too as mine seems to get noisier as the lube wears away.