PDA

View Full Version : Got hm rotary today

hendricksonart.com
01-13-2012, 07:18 PM
This is my last effort to really like rotarys. I was happy using my bishops the most but found I was constantly bending needles every possible way depending on what kind of tube I was using. I always had trouble getting the needle to ride just perfect out the tube like a coil. The stealth was one of my faves if only it had more power. This machine seems like its just what I want in a rotary in theory any ways. Well see how it goes. I'll post results tonight.

OwlsDen
01-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Good luck! Remember the Peter Teigs and the Swiss are both the precursors to the stealth and both are bound to be better and stronger, if the HM doesn't work out. I missed a Swiss for under 200€ on eBay today while working and I am kicking myself.

The Limey
01-13-2012, 07:42 PM
If that doesn't work out for you and you liked the Stealth, the Peter Tieg has more power than you will ever need and is a great all rounder.

Dan Kubin
01-14-2012, 12:39 AM
If anyone wants a Swiss, hit me up!! My coworker wants to sell his to buy one of my machines..

vsprotoss
01-14-2012, 02:57 PM
This is my last effort to really like rotarys. I was happy using my bishops the most but found I was constantly bending needles every possible way depending on what kind of tube I was using. I always had trouble getting the needle to ride just perfect out the tube like a coil. The stealth was one of my faves if only it had more power. This machine seems like its just what I want in a rotary in theory any ways. Well see how it goes. I'll post results tonight.

I would suggest and support the original Swiss as well if you like the Stealth. There is an alternative to the Stealth while hitting a little harder for around the same price, then get the Storm Rotary. I just got it recently and it's good.

hendricksonart.com
01-15-2012, 04:09 PM
looks like a repackaged stealth a prettier Chinese stealth

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Hello, I just entered as a member for the fisrt time. And saw you just got one of my machines(at least that is what i understood) well i hope you like it and it keeps you into rotaries,jajaja.
Any thing i can help you with please let me know! Roman
You got the hm Evolution right?

hendricksonart.com
01-15-2012, 10:15 PM
yeah i really like it, its similar feeling to my bishop in fact if it wasn't for looking at it probably wouldn't notice the difference. After using bishops for a while i decided I did not like the needle clip so this machine works good for me. I wanted to use it a bit more before i posted anything else but so far so good.

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Thanks ! Enjoy it !!! Roman

peter clements
01-16-2012, 07:50 AM
I got my HM machine in a trade with Johnny Adams who I taught Tattooing. He got it from Roman in person at Doncaster Amjam, it's a lovely machine,performs great and is top quality in all departments,awesome shader. I've not tried it for line though studying the machine I think one could line with it.

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Hello guys! I think You Will really like The new mini liner!!
Ill try and get some pics up here soon!!
Thanks!!!! Roman

hendricksonart.com
01-20-2012, 12:58 PM
So after seeing the stuff done with this machine 1 week after using it, I quite like it, I used it for the second time and this time sucked the needle back up into the tube a bit. I basically measured one of my favorite coil machines stroke and matched it up with how much needle hang on the HM. This machine is really nice, I am starting to wonder what all the fuss is with linear machines is it really an advantage? I think a slight shift in the needle movement could help with feeding and possibly getting more ink into the skin. That has just me thinking about how the action is who knows what is true. The machine is as silent as my bishop or even a hair quieter. Like I said before if i tattooed with out looking at my machines I might not be able to tell the difference between this machine and my bishops. I like using rubber bands it leaves more room to adjust how much pressure your needle is getting on the bottom of the tube. I use a lot of different brand tubes and some times with the needle clip it would take a lot of different bending and tweaking to get things just right with the bishop. Some times it would be perfect some times not. I run this machine at 7 volts. I still give my coils perhaps a slight edge in color saturation but I do really like this machine. Here is a small section of some ship shading and solid black that all was healed perfect with in the week.6951

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to say im proud you have chosen my machine as your last attemp Before giving up on rotaries.
But im even more happy thet you liked it and your still intolerancia rotaries!!!! Thanks!
And i hope your friend enjoys hos new HM !
Anything i can help please let me know!!
Thanks again! Román

elbo
01-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Any footage of the new liners with the slide Roman?

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-28-2012, 03:26 PM
I just sent you a PM With details, we will be shipping all the preorders out the door on the 3rd feb!
And "La Niña" power Liner will push those 14 round you like!!
Anyway i sent you a mire detailed PM !
Thanks everybody!!! Román

mike h
01-28-2012, 05:14 PM
looking forward to getting mine!

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Ill try to ship them a few days earlier ,but cant promise,jajaja Im Also exited to get them in the field,
Thanks again, roman

elbo
01-28-2012, 05:30 PM
looking forward to getting mine!

Looking forward to getting mine too Mike....Get some big fat liners running in them :)

hendricksonart.com
01-30-2012, 12:28 AM
love this thing, had a buddy down for visit and hes getting one now to i think he liked it even more then i did. Im not sure i could tattoo black and grey with anything else now

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Another happy user!!! Thats wonderfull!! Thanks for the kind words!
Our goal is that people use them and like them!!!!
Román