PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Conventions

Vallee
01-19-2012, 01:10 AM
What and where are the best tattoo conventions? The ones I've been to are more a show/party as opposed to a trade convention. Ideally I would love to be able to check out a few machines i.e. Bishop, Hawk and few others. I live in the Los Angeles area. I know the Body Art Expo (Pomona) is this weekend 1/20-1/22, but again, it seems less trade show-ish to me.

hendricksonart.com
01-19-2012, 01:40 AM
You mean scratchfest 2012

rjdadio
01-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Yeah, I did that one a number of years ago and said I would not go back.....between the BS and Cals "board of adjustment" rules that the promoter required I follow. My next show is Motor City Detroit in Feb.

Vallee
01-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Thanks Ray. I would love to meet you in person. I have to say you are one of the nicest people in this industry. Could you send me a link to the your upcoming shows.

rjdadio
01-19-2012, 03:32 PM
You're going to spoil my reputation......lol

Thanks Ray. I would love to meet you in person. I have to say you are one of the nicest people in this industry. Could you send me a link to the your upcoming shows.

I was just grabbing a bite of lunch...and a quick check in on the forum, but hope tomorrow to get a list together to share. Right this moment I can't remember.