PDA

View Full Version : New mini Evolution from HM Tools&dye

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-25-2012, 06:00 PM
I am proud to anounce after lots of work and time into this machine.

The new mini Evolution.

Very light weight, very fast and precise.
Machined out of aircraft aluminum,16 mm maxom motor, and with a new system added to the armature bar !!!!
Specifically created for lining( up to 7's) , pulls lines fast and easy and precise. With total control and very easy to get use to( just a few minutes,jajaja)
Honestly i am very proud of it, after lots of test driving at the shop, the last 2 weeks we decided to see what it does for coloring and shading as well, and for 7mags, it great Also. So i can say its an ideal machine for small grouping!
Well ,administrator is going to upload some pics very soon for me. Have in mine they are previews not the actual Finish product. Its going to have some more details!
Any question , can ask Fernando on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/handmademachines) or email me directly ... [email protected]
Thanks for your time! Roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Sorry some pics are upside down , will fix soon.

Tat2dPinoy
01-25-2012, 07:04 PM
looks great! Can't wait to see the entire lineup

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-25-2012, 07:18 PM
We will have all the machines ready for action the first days of febuary!
Thanks!

danobolick
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Sign me up for an price quote!

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 03:56 AM
In Europe they Will be 350€ and in usa they Will be sold threw Kingpin Tattoo supplies, wich i believe around 425$
Ill have better pics soon! Thanks

CROWN Machines
01-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Very very nice rotary machine - coll

The Limey
01-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Looks great, for some reason it reminds me of the original flash Gordon Ship...

slicksteel
01-26-2012, 02:02 PM
7119And there latest power liner!

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Yes they are! We call them "La Niña" i will post some pics with the clipcord versión later!
They will have a different thumbscrew and a different láser plate in the window. Añso the serial numbered lasered on the frame! They have a faster motor that my Evolution has , and a 3.2 mm stroke with just a little dampenning!
Thanks everybody!!! Roman

slicksteel
01-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Any chance of making some with the vice screw on the other side for us lefty handed guys?

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Of course i can make one with the screw on the other side, i cant have that as stock but i will be very glad to do it for anyone who wants it and is willing to wait an extra day or so! I can Also make different atrojes if somebody wants a longer stroke, but this works great! Remember we tattoo and want to make fine tattoo machines, not just sell a machine but have tattooers use them with a smile! so if You want something we can do , we are up for it.
The first 2 machines in aluminum straight not anodized were one of the MANY prototypes, we did to test run them!
From tattooers for tattooers!!
Thanks roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I meant different strokes,jajaja Sorry for the typing

The Limey
01-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I really like the style of the power liner, even better us lefties get options too!

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Those are the 3 colors available, black,red,blue
Thanks,roman

http://www.rotarytattoo.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7120&d=1327610076

slicksteel
01-26-2012, 06:30 PM
So on this model roman does it only pivot on the front end piece? or do you get some play out of both the back spring an front?-A vid showing it load up running would be cool.

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-26-2012, 06:45 PM
You definately get play out of both pieces, i will make a video so you can get the idea. The armature bar works like usual until You apply presure on it,then the front end pivot comes into the Game and adds a give to it. It works very well when tattooing. Makes it feel as You can never go to deep, always exactly where You should be!
Video soon! Thanks

No Iron Machines
01-27-2012, 07:01 AM
HELLO

HEY ROMAN, YOUR MACHINES ARE VERY AWESOME COMIMENTS, BUT WHY U JUST PUT THE RCA CONNECTION ? HAVE AVAILABLE CLIP CORD CONNECTION ?

MOST OF THE ARTISTS IN THE WORLD STILL USE CLIP CORD connection...

SALUDOS...

Tat2dPinoy
01-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Hello Roman! Can you elaborate on the differences between the Nina (power liner) and the Santa Maria (black & grey)? I know they both have give, are they different because of motor speed and stroke length?

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Sorry everbody for the late replies! I had a lot of work and a minor problem that made me not be able during the day!
As for noironmachines question.......I have them either rca OR clipcord connection, you can choose, usually the artist use one OR the other, so i think its more clean and simple this way !
You can see the mini liners OR me actual evolution aré for clipcords! So if i had to choose i would decline for clipcord of cours. But on the other model i decided to offer the rca versión without having the clipcord users that extra piece that they dont use and may bother them while working! You get what You really want.

No Iron Machines
01-30-2012, 02:36 PM
COOL...

phil geck
02-23-2012, 03:01 AM
totally want one!!! two maybe three!!!

slicksteel
02-23-2012, 12:25 PM
New HM DIRECT DRIVE!

Baldrick
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Well I ordered my mini evo machine today from Roman, at about 2:30 cet - I just got an email saying it had been dispatched and should be delivered tomorrow !!!!!

Now that's service - especially as roman also added a RCA connector to the standard machine - he sent about 3-4 emails with voltage specs etc and loads of info.

I'm so impressed - awesome service

Baldrick
02-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Haha just had another email to say that I have a free RCA cord coming in the box too - roman is a legend, total top guy - id could kiss him - but he's in another country ;)

wildboy
03-13-2012, 12:54 PM
I got my mini Evolution today Roman sent it out yesterday it only took one day form Spain to Germany! Its a beautiful little thing I already love it before Ive even tried it... Its well built I like the frame design a lot the vice screw with a coin also. Solid little beauty! (I still remember how awkward it felt holding a Dragonfly in the beginning)

The armature bar system looks promising the give the machine has feels great I think itll make a wonderful liner. Unfortunately I have to wait till Friday to really put it to the test.

Its really small I like that a lot

OwlsDen
03-13-2012, 12:57 PM
It is pretty small. Looks good though. I wanna hear all about it.

Administrator
03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
I got my mini Evolution today Roman sent it out yesterday it only took one day form Spain to Germany! Its a beautiful little thing I already love it before Ive even tried it... Its well built I like the frame design a lot the vice screw with a coin also. Solid little beauty! (I still remember how awkward it felt holding a Dragonfly in the beginning)

The armature bar system looks promising the give the machine has feels great I think itll make a wonderful liner. Unfortunately I have to wait till Friday to really put it to the test.

Its really small I like that a lot

Did you manage to score one in purple?

wildboy
03-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes wasnt too hard Roman is a super nice guy to deal with...

jesoner79
03-13-2012, 02:41 PM
yeah man roman is really good at what he does really nice guy keeps in touch i will do business with him again for sure

Roman HM tattoomachines
03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks to everybody for the kind words!
Im glad You like your machines!!
Roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
03-14-2012, 05:16 PM
I will have a few mini frankies! Just like the full size ones, but "mini" with the same motor and abar system as the mini Evolution ! Ill try and get a few pics here in the next few days!( we will do them in very limited quantities and on a non regular basis, from time to time!)
Thanks , Roman

CROWN Machines
03-19-2012, 07:10 PM
yes, true novel is a good guy:), very Interestingly man from whom you can learn a lot.
Best greetings from Mönchengladbach ROMAN
Mario