PDA

View Full Version : bellmann tattoo machines

Jan Li
01-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Does anybody know this machibes?http://bellmann-jamp-rotary.com/topic/index.html

J (http://bellmann-jamp-rotary.com/topic/index.html)an LI

OwlsDen
01-29-2012, 11:03 AM
I could translate it for you. But is says some famous people use it, it's silent, and ergonomic. Supposedly good for outlines. I like it, it's kinda quirky. I will try and find a price. I'd give it a try if it isn't priced to crazy. I have found a lot of French machines are expensive though.

OwlsDen
01-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Wow 480€ is a lot. Although it looks like you can buy all the parts for about 220€ the motor is 30€ so don't expect it to be anything amazing.

Gabetexas
01-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I love Firefox add ons!

"Jean-Pierre Bellmann is the creator of the Linear Motion. Having conceived in quality materials, made out a will by artists tattooists of big talents such as Mosher, Henrik of Toulouse, Stephane Chaudesaigues, Belly Button, Inkme, Kalil of Reindeers etc, Linear Motion is on the way to becoming the inevitable machine of the artists tattooists searching perfection, comfort and stability. Jean-Pierre Bellmann produces rotary machines with a leading-edge technology making easier the job of the artists so tattooists. Machines fabricated by Jean-Pierre Bellmann alloy performance and optimum results to accomplish the line, the shade and applats. Materials used for the comprehension of Bellmann are chosen for their reliability. Motors used for the comprehension of Bellmann come d ' England. they were chosen for their performance. Contrary to certain producers who do not hesitate to use motors of pitiful quality, machines created by Jeans-Pierres Bellmann are renowned for their resistance, their length and their quality. Bellmann is silent and robust. The stability of machines makes that you can use them comfortably during long sessions of tattoos"

OwlsDen
01-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Very strange translation, but yeah most of the idea is correct.

Jan Li
01-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Thank´s for tranlating and reply its looking cool and the stroke is adjustable up to 6mm is tha correct.
jan li

studio92
01-30-2012, 08:57 AM
i seen a machine soo similar to this at the london convention being sold by palo cruzes ?! i think....

aurelien
01-30-2012, 11:21 AM
The guy isn't far from my place actually and came to present it. Nice folk. He's got a system with a small push button and a wheel which changes the stroke. Although I m not too keen on turning a wheel with dirty gloves and trapping the crap inside the machine. It seemed quite unbalanced for me too, as there s some weight on the end of the machine. I ran it unloaded and was very silent and seemed ok, but the way you have to put an elastic band around it is so wierd and looks like it wasn't really though after. Plus I m not sure about the whole " I created the linear motion thing" coz he did say it like 3 or 4 times lol, maybe true but I don't know.. it's been out here for so long.

No Iron Machines
01-30-2012, 02:21 PM
HELLO

look like the first INK-JECTA ROTARY, just different shape...must be good, sure...

No Iron Machines
01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
OHHH, I SEE NOW, THEY ASK 480 EURO, PROBABLE + TAX.... REALY TO MUCH FOR THIS KIND OF MACHINE

u know how much is 480 euro ??? the people get crazy sometime.....i don understand this....

DavidEngbaek
01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
480 euro too much for my blood...if my calculations are correct that about $700​ Canadian or American

OwlsDen
01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
When you add vat it is 576€ or 756$

OwlsDen
01-30-2012, 03:36 PM
You could buy two of most any machines for that.

darkness
12-16-2013, 05:47 PM
he says 480 eur with tax and 15 eur shipping put is a lot money for a machine like this ....

Administrator
12-16-2013, 06:39 PM
I have seen someone using this exact machine at the montreal tattoo convention. Cant recall who it was but he was from Europe.

darkness
12-16-2013, 06:54 PM
yes they was on the convention , a lot of france artist uses this machine and like it a lot but no one trades or sell his machine.
he make a new one ... looks like a baby between the bellmann and the Dragonfly 23160

OwlsDen
12-16-2013, 07:18 PM
That new machine is pretty cool looking.

darkness
12-17-2013, 12:55 PM
yes the adjustable stroke with the give looks great ..but the price -i think he would make a higher price for this

No Iron Machines
12-18-2013, 03:39 PM
i have the chance to see on realtheis NEW BELLMAN machine about a month ago, a friend of mine from FRANCE get one, but still not for sale actually

the machine is EXTREME WELL DONE, actually the guy design this machine is not a TATTOO ARTIST but work for a company in FRANCE that produce parts for AERONATUTIC USE, is ENGENEER, a TATTOO ARTIST cannot develop by himself something like that, IMPOSSIBLE

have a sistem that change the stroke , very crazy, i never se before, u can remove the MOTOR , only by pressure, and the motor cover is from DELRIN or NYLON, becouse is PLASTIC, not alluminium, have the CLIPCORD connection only, the one i saw was like that, they orizontal post on top of the back of the motor\

when u remove the motor, have kind of MECHANISIM GEAR, that connect for move the slide, u cannot see the slide from the back like any other ROTARY, very different system,

i dono what kind of MOTOR they use it, but they say is 12 volts motor, must be the MAXON 216000`

VERY WELL DONE, NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT....

the GIVE SYSTEM work pretty well, but i don like the NEEDLES RETAINER, look like is too short, so with some TUBE and NEEDLES the wheel gonna touch the tube, maybe is prototype, i dono

is more heavy that DRAGONFLY or SPEKTRA

OwlsDen
12-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks for sharing. It is a very interesting machine. It's nice to see that you had such nice things to say about it. I want one.

Nedz
12-18-2013, 05:34 PM
I met him two or three years ago at the London tattoo convention he is a very nice guy and the build quality on his machine is top notch, the machines are milled on a 5 axis machine which is expensive.

darkness
12-21-2013, 11:09 AM
have send a pm to bellmann put he dont say any about it or about seeling one :(

think this system have all what i´m looking for :)

throwhammers
12-21-2013, 11:15 AM
There are two sites that i saw. One has info about the machine but no way to order. The other you can order from but they are more expensive than the other site says.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

darkness
12-21-2013, 12:21 PM
wich sites - i have only found the FB site and a other with the older modell