PDA

View Full Version : La Nina Power Liner from HM Tools&Dye

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-27-2012, 05:11 PM
As for tat2dpinoy's request the difference between La Niña(power liner) and La Santamaría ( shader)
Is that the frame on La Niña is slightly smaller and the slide is a bit different , it has a different hit, they share the same motor, but the stroke difference is consideralble, the liner is 3.2mm and it doesnt have give( the liner that has give is the mini Evolution , that is great for fine lines), La Niña will push any liner group You can imagine and fast! Jajaja
La Santamaría has a slightly bigger frame and a longer slide , where the pulling forcé of the motor on the slide is more centered! It has a shorter stroke and it has a small dampening effect. The motor is faster than her sister ,
La Pinta(adjustable give color packer!) which has the same motor as the my Evolution.
Hope this cleared up. Now why??? Because i believe that You can get more out of each machine for each Job.
Specific machines for specific jobs!!!
Thanks everybody! Roman

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello everybody!
Well in a while with help from Alie K i will post a few pics of the power liner "La Niña" but this time with the clipcord conection . Thank for your interest!!
Roman

Alie K
01-29-2012, 01:45 PM
And at Roman's request, here are some photos of "La Nina" with the RCA jack:

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Thank you allie!!!

Alie K
01-29-2012, 03:08 PM
You're welcome, Roman. You know, a 'real' netbook is not so different from an ipad! ;)

These machines look really nice! They look like they feel very stable to use! (any pink ones in the future? haha)

The Limey
01-29-2012, 04:46 PM
(any pink ones in the future? haha)

ROFL I knew it! Not that I wouldn't like a lime green one myself :p

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-29-2012, 05:18 PM
To be honest i like pink! Jajaja To be honest there wont be any pink ones now , but You never know! Jajaja

wildboy
01-29-2012, 06:09 PM
At least a purple one would be nice

The Limey
01-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Plain aluminium would be cool too, the prototypes looked pretty cool imho.

Roman HM tattoomachines
01-30-2012, 03:21 AM
I do have 5 frames that we did as a test, that aré anodized for protection But aré clear, i mean color aluminum!
They actually Look pretty cool! Ill post soné pics later today!
Thanks, Román

Tat2dPinoy
02-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Hey Roman! When will the new machines be available in the US and through what distributor?

Roman HM tattoomachines
02-14-2012, 01:13 PM
They will be available threw Kingpin tattoo supplies. Kingpin already has them in stock, but i believe they are taking Photos and will have them on the site end of this week or beginning of the next, but Im sure if You call them, they will be glad to sell them before that.
Thanks , roman