PDA

View Full Version : Centri and t-tech my personal opinon after 2 weeks of use i score it 9/10

e_Bangs
01-31-2012, 03:56 AM
When i rate and review or compare machines i break it down into categories from noise to how the customer handles getting tattooed pain wise and so on.
On a Scale from 0 being the worst to 10 being the best, and behind each of ratings i like to explain why i gave that score.

Centri Customer service: 10 = this is the shop second Machine the first one kinda stopped on us so i called up Mike and told what happened he sent out another machine 2 day air without knowing if i had opened it or even worst sent the non running one back. Then when i sent out the non working machine he refunded me the shipping cost.

Noise: 9 = When it comes to noise and tattooing new customers they are more relaxed because of the low hum. When I ran the neuma people would say that sounds like it hurts. I couldnt give him a 10 here because neo-tats got every machine i used in that category.

Lining: 8 = only because my gen 7 can do it one line stroke. Because of how much harder it hits then the Centri. Also the weight of the Centri machine is all on the wrist if using a disposable tube, and also probably has something to do with how i like to hold the tube like a pencil when tattoo (i need to back out of that bad habit). But with the t-tech 25mm contour tube that changes everything i would line with a rs5 to get a rl8 look with this set up.

Shading: 10 = its almost scary to see how easy it saturate the ink into the skin to get that soft shade giving me the ability to go over an area more then 3 times without it bleeding a lot.

Color packing: 10 = same a shading but turn the machine up to 6volts and slow down area coverage.

Vibration: 8 = in comparison to my other two machine this one has a wobble when coming to a stop almost like a xbox or playstation controller vibration. I just gotta get use to it.

Weight: 8 kinda on the heavy side compared to what im use to using.

THIS IS MY DAILY DRIVER!!!!