PDA

View Full Version : "ONE" Black Tattoo Ink

jcecil
02-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Who sales "one" black inside the states I've used Kingpin in the past but it looks like they no longer carry it?

Gabetexas
02-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Just bought some from Kingpin last week.

skinmech
02-07-2012, 03:14 AM
I see "ONE" is no longer advertised as an all in one ink, ie for outline and infill....I assume this was because of Ink Migration on simple or line only Scriptwork...I used ONE when it first came out for most of my Black work, some of the Lines I put in a couple of years ago with a 7rl look like they were put in with a loose 14rl...I think a few people had the same problem..Only saying...Now I use Waverly Dark Black...WOW.

cyclopstat
02-07-2012, 04:27 AM
I see "ONE" is no longer advertised as an all in one ink, ie for outline and infill....I assume this was because of Ink Migration on simple or line only Scriptwork...I used ONE when it first came out for most of my Black work, some of the Lines I put in a couple of years ago with a 7rl look like they were put in with a loose 14rl...I think a few people had the same problem..Only saying...Now I use Waverly Dark Black...WOW.
same of mind!! but i still used ONe for B&G work and used Waverly FOr liner and real black! really love Waverly Dark Black

Barren
02-07-2012, 04:53 AM
i had migration issues with one for line work also, but it works very well as a black base in B&G

peter clements
02-07-2012, 06:00 AM

You're absolutely right, if ever there was a black that you absolutely must not use for line, it was ONE ink. It must've been the same for everyone that tried it IMO, for some reason a lot of Tattooists seem to stay tight lipped about it.

Tat2dPinoy
02-07-2012, 08:05 AM
I got a call from Kingpin last week, they are recalling old bottles of ONE and will replace it with an 8oz. Dynamic Black for free. Contact them now

OwlsDen
02-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Did they say why?

Tat2dPinoy
02-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Did they say why?

Let me check, a fellow artist took the call. They sent a return envelope to send the ONE back when the Dynamic arrived. I just checked their site, ONE is not available for sale anymore. I stopped using ONE a while back, I use Waverly now

skinmech
02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
OOOOOOPS Cats out the Bag....

Tat2dPinoy
02-07-2012, 09:02 AM
they said people were having issues healing with ONE, redness and soreness

jboo75
02-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Well i just talked to Kingpin and they said it will be available next week. I hope so I have used it a long time. Dynamic is similar but not totally. How is that waverly? which black exactly are you using from them?

Tiger Dan
02-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Bollocks..... ordered a bottle of One from Barbers today.