PDA

View Full Version : Stigma Hyper V2

Magnu
02-08-2012, 06:33 AM
I have three of these and they are all the same but slightly different. The fist an all red machine I got from DTS and fell in love with it from the moment I first tried it I found it to be a really good all rounder and tend to use it almost exclusively running it at 9.5 to 9.6V with no give it will do everything I ask of it without missing a beat.
The second is an all black machine I bought from Zapp. Both the give adjustment nut and the tube vice nut are different and this one runs at 8.9 to 9V and has so far been mainly used as a liner although I haven't used anything bigger than a 7 with it yet. This one also runs smooth and quiet and has performed very well.
The third is a red and black machine also traded through the forum. This one runs at 10.6V and also has a different give adjustment nut to the other two of the three this is the least used but although it seems happier running at a higher voltage than the other two it performs just as well.
The build quality of all three is superb and although I am keen to try other makes and models I haven't yet found any which suit my working style as well. I have played around with the give on them but found that I got the best results when using none.

ckjr
02-08-2012, 04:36 PM
I found that I just end up adjusting it to no give on my machine as well.....

but yeah I could have identical machines no matter what kind and they run different from each other. its just one of those things