PDA

View Full Version : Viking, done with Cheyenne HAWK Spirit and Black Buddha Ink.

Denner
02-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Viking, done with Cheyenne HAWK Spirit and Black Buddha Ink and Starbrite white.
The customer came in to the shop with a picture from a comic book he found via google ( don't ask ) and wanted it tattooed on his forearm, tweaked the line drawing a bit before applying the stencil, it was a line drawing only and easy to use as a stencil. Applied shading and highlights freehand while tattooing, turned out quiet nice, all considering :)

Pinhas
02-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Very cool :)

Sage Oz
02-09-2012, 05:23 AM
It's really nice looking, great saturation. It looks like it was a fun one to do for sure. Funny though, I didn't know Vikings spoke Chinese. Was this guy even of Nordic descent? It's tragic when I gotta tattoo designs from any specific culture that is totally non-relevant to that client's history, bloodline, or even comprehension.

The Limey
02-09-2012, 05:51 AM
It's really nice looking, great saturation. It looks like it was a fun one to do for sure. Funny though, I didn't know Vikings spoke Chinese. Was this guy even of Nordic descent? It's tragic when I gotta tattoo designs from any specific culture that is totally non-relevant to that client's history, bloodline, or even comprehension.

Hey some people believe both the Vikings and Chinese discovered the USA long before Columbus so I'll roll with that!

Tattoo looks good, was that the pre-made washes or did you make your own?

aurelien
02-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Nice one !! Loads of black, that s how i like :)

slicksteel
02-09-2012, 11:23 AM
yep I love that black look to, well done and love to see viking stuff.;)