PDA

View Full Version : New at eBay for 5£

MedusaTattoo
02-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Chek this out

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROTARY-TATTOO-MACHINE-/180822752353?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Tattoos_BodyArt_S M&hash=item2a19e03c61#ht_500wt_922

And also a Special Tech.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPECIALTECHNIQUE-ROTARY-MACHINE-/120860116076?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Tattoos_BodyArt_S M&hash=item1c23d3046c#ht_813wt_922

OwlsDen
02-18-2012, 06:32 AM
I don't think that any are special tech, only because of the other thread about the look alike machine. They are seriously cool looking. Especially the first one. Looks like they only ship to GB so I can't bid on it.

The Limey
02-18-2012, 08:59 AM
I don't think that any are special tech, only because of the other thread about the look alike machine. They are seriously cool looking. Especially the first one. Looks like they only ship to GB so I can't bid on it.

The guy actually says the second is a Special Technique and gives a link to their site... That'd be ludicrously cheeky for someone selling a copy lol!

MedusaTattoo
02-18-2012, 09:19 AM

Just mail him and ask if can delivery outside UK..?

shane g
02-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi there,they are original specialtechnique, i can forward you the video bill sent me when i bought them, and i wouldnt be that cheeky to put a link to there site if they were not, lol.I would post out of uk if anyone was interested. Only selling them to fund another tattoo machine project. Cheers,Shane
P.S. I have 2 specialtechniques for sale on there and have stated i will ONLY sell to registered tattooists and i will check.

Administrator
02-22-2012, 09:19 PM
I was gonna say I recognize the two marked special technique from showing up in my Facebook feed some time ago. The first one however I think is one that maybe Bill mocked on facebook?

shane g
02-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah Bill was showing the pics of those machines on facebook a while back, thats where i first got in touch with him about getting them,the other is definatly a specialtech copy/rip off.

Brian
02-22-2012, 10:25 PM
The first machine is a copy and is being sold by the same guy that sold the last Special Technique rip off..

The second two machines being sold by shane g are absolutely Special Technique machines, I remember making them....

shane g, have you thought about shipping to other countries? They will bring a better price tag, I would probably bid/buy them back....

MedusaTattoo
02-23-2012, 12:09 AM
There is another one from down under it looks crooked when U enlarge maybe is one of the first pieces

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Special-Technique-Rotary-Tattoo-Machine-/270917966788?pt=Tattoos_Body_Art&hash=item3f13f81bc4#ht_500wt_922