PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from TATSoul!

TATsoul
02-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey all,

Just wanted to say thank you to Alie for having us in this forum. The purpose of us joining this forum isn't to necessarily promote our goods but to gather all types of feedback to be able to give back to this awesome industry. We have a passion for this industry and are very appreciative to be able to be a part of it. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with both good and critical feedback. We look forward to being able to help out with any questions, comments or concerns on any of our products including rotary machines that we carry from other builders. Either Erica or myself will be posting on this forum. Thanks!

-Billy

Mr.Taboo
02-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome aboard.

Tat2dPinoy
02-22-2012, 07:04 PM
just ordered from you today, love the 1.25" Wrath Vortex tubes. Welcome!

asA
02-23-2012, 12:03 AM
Hello and welcome.
If youre looking for new products i think everyone would love to see Wrath tubes that accept Cheyenne/Ttech cartridges...

MedusaTattoo
02-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome Billy

Administrator
02-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Glad to have you guys on here!

The Limey
02-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Alie K
02-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Great that you're here! Even though you don't want to feel like you are 'spamming' the forum with product info, please consider posting an announcement every now and then if you are having sales, or adding some new products to your catalogue. It gives us more to talk about and try out!

phil geck
02-23-2012, 02:55 AM
yes welcome! you do have some of the best needles! i use your curved 15 mags everyday! love em. slight curve, not too much, just right!

ckjr
02-23-2012, 02:58 AM
welcome..... the forum just got even better

Cyberitual
02-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Can i place my order for tubes and needles through here now? :)

wildboy
02-23-2012, 04:12 AM
Wow another big name on the board it gets better day by day!

I hope you dont mind asking a question in the welcome thread? But why is the Martini Rotary not available in Europe???

CROWN Machines
02-23-2012, 05:33 AM
WELCOME TatSOUL to Forum ....

Magnu
02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

peter clements
02-23-2012, 06:21 AM
Great to have you here-now let's have some of your new bugpin needles available in the UK :)

Davidbautista90
02-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Just bought an FKIrons Exactor from you at the Philadelphia Tattoo Convention, Hoping To Pick Up Another One In The Near Future!

TATsoul
02-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Hi AsA, we are coming out with a new Wrath Tube design in a few months but will not accept cartridges at this moment just yet. We will consider this though in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

wildboy, peter clements, we do release things slowly in europe because we need to make sure new products are good to go in the US before release anything in europe. With that said, please look forward to both the Martini Rotary and bugpins available in europe some time around the end of summer. Good things come to those who wait. We are also working with Barber DTS as well as other european distributors on carrying some of our products.

All, thank you all so much for the warm wishes and we hope to be able to serve you guys to the best of our abilities. It's because of you guys that allow us to continue to push and develop premium products and provide great customer service to back everything up.

Thanks,
-Billy

tattoosbybill
02-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Welcome ... Been using tatsoul furniture and tattoo equipment for years since discovering the Envy needles we have used nothing else in my shop the bug pins are the shit

Gabetexas
02-24-2012, 05:03 AM
A big thanks Bill for the chair and the samples... With that being said... HOLY SHIT TEXTURED 9 ROUNDS!
lol I fell in love.

OwlsDen
02-24-2012, 05:57 AM
What chair did you get Gabe?

fkirons
02-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Sup Billy!

Gabetexas
02-24-2012, 03:16 PM
What chair did you get Gabe?

The big bad ass Artist chair 270.

OwlsDen
02-24-2012, 03:56 PM
The big bad ass Artist chair 270.

How is it? It looks quite comfortable to me.

peter clements
02-24-2012, 04:19 PM
How is it? It looks quite comfortable to me.

I have one also, and yes, they are very comfortable and well made. I also have the client chair and armrest-great products.

gangstajay
02-24-2012, 04:43 PM
well I'm not keen on having supply company's on this site.. so I'm going to hold my welcome. what you need to do is fix the shitty customer service you have, focus on that. your products are great I wont knock you there.

TATsoul
02-24-2012, 05:00 PM
well I'm not keen on having supply company's on this site.. so I'm going to hold my welcome. what you need to do is fix the shitty customer service you have, focus on that. your products are great I wont knock you there.

Hey Jay, we are sorry if you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please let me know if you need help with anything!

slicksteel
02-24-2012, 05:07 PM
tatsoul tell us about the new bugpins and the texture needles you sell. welcome

TATsoul
02-27-2012, 05:05 PM
slicksteel,

The new bugpins have been tested and tried by a few of our sponsored artists. Industry first #9 gauge bugpin which we felt works more efficiently than the standard #8s (too soft) and #10 (not dramatic enough compared to a good long taper #12). Some pretty big names have helped us improve on this but I would prefer not to namedrop. I'll let the needles do the talking. Feel free to pm me your full name and contact info (email, shipping addy) and needle configs you would like to try and I can get some samples over to ya.

The textured needles are just solid standard taper textured needles. Nothing super unique in the config but as with all our other needles, goes through a strict inspection process. And any that do get overlooked which is very few, we offer a hassle-free replacement, just report it to us and we'll take care of ya.

Hope all that info helps!

-Billy

punkangel
02-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Welcome. I to am looking forward to the bugpin sweeping europe. Hope you get the feedback you are looking for here, its a great place

TATsoul
02-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Punkangel, we should have bugpins available in late summer in europe. Thank you for your interest.

skarnsink
02-29-2012, 01:18 AM
welcome and great product , love the vortex grips,

gangstajay
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey Jay, we are sorry if you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please let me know if you need help with anything!

ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).

vodu
03-09-2012, 01:25 PM
welcome!and how many days to the bishop machine rca be ready, order to shipment?

TATsoul
03-09-2012, 02:50 PM
ok so here we go... it seems like I'm always waiting on needles to be in stock!! so I have been waiting for the 9th to get here to order some mags, now you have them in stock, but now you have now tex. 7L in stock till the 12th. these are the issue along with the very long wait to get the products shipped, thanks to you using fed-X. But the good thing is that your needles are some of the best in the industry and I have tried everyone's Needle Jig and kingpin are on your ankles ( my opinion).

Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.

aurelien
03-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I actually never checked your needles and disposable tubes, I ll give it a go as soon as ! I ve heard so many good things about your needles !
Oh I saw you do samples but not for europe :(

TATsoul
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi Aurelien, please contact Ptit Rock. They carry our tubes and needles in France. http://www.ptit-rock.com/ Thanks.

gangstajay
03-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi Gangstajay, yes, our needles are in huge demand and that's why we have to deal with shortages and it can be very annoying to the artist (and for me and the team). We are in the process of beefing up our production and hope to be better stocked in 2 to 3 months. It's very hard for us to "mass produce" our needles because we put so much care in quality. We go through a strict inspection process which slows down production. With that said, another nice added bonus in the next few months, we are also improving our round needles in making it more perfect. Look for an updated and even more improved round liner batch ready some time around summer and onwards. Thanks for the honest feedback.

well that is understandable, I can say I have never had a bad needle thus far.. well I will make a order on the 12th then, I actually let the artist in the shop try ur needle and he was blown away and is really wanting to order.

vodu
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
hey TATsoul...about the bishops?

aurelien
03-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi Aurelien, please contact Ptit Rock. They carry our tubes and needles in France. http://www.ptit-rock.com/ Thanks.

Oh !! sweet ! I always thought they only carried piercing stuff (their website is horrible :/)

TATsoul
03-09-2012, 05:06 PM
hey TATsoul...about the bishops?

Hi Vodu, what about the Bishops? Thanks. -Billy

vodu
03-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I´d like to know how many days to the bishop machine rca is ready, in the time I order to shipment? Thanks

Bruce Gulick
05-31-2012, 03:18 PM
I have never had anything but the best service from TatSoul-we have ordered from them many times and made last minute changes, etc with very helpful people on the phone and fast delivery/turnaround. Pretty much my favorite supply company. And yes, the wrath tubes and the bugpins are stellar!

JohnnyChaos
05-31-2012, 04:06 PM
I really fancy one of the X portable units. But £50 for postage seemed a lot. Do they offer any other options. I couldn't see anything on the site

Tkocevar1
05-31-2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome and the grommets you guys make are the best ever IMO. I've also used your 25 mags and those are great needles!

vodu
05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
I'd like to suggest put 2oz on the 54 intenze color set....there's only 1 and 4 oz