PDA

View Full Version : Swashdrive whip

aurelien
02-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Hi !
I got a swashdrive whip in a trade here for an hyper v2, and I can't seem to make what I want of it.
I got weights, soft and hard clip and a short stroke thingy. I ve tried it all, different voltages from 7.5 to 9.5 and it just hit way too soft to me. I also tried to move the bar thing on top with hardly no changes.
So I looked at my eikon's readings, and saw that the duty varies (50 to 70 in average), although with the weights it gets closer to the 80 something.
I thought that rotaries reading would be a straight 99% too.
Is there a problem with the machine or am I too retarded to breath on earth ?

The Limey
02-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Not sure about the meter readings, I didn't think you could measure duty on a rotary.

As far as it not hitting hard enough though there is a no give clip, it should hit like a train with that on.

aurelien
02-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Is it different form the hard clip ? At the moment I m using short stroke+hardclip and it s still too soft
And yes, for the readings I m starting to think more of a deficient motor over an actual duty reading. or not ? Or yes ? or not ?

aurelien
02-26-2012, 10:05 AM
ok so after pushing the voltage to 10, I reached the 99%. I did colors with long stroke, soft clip and heavy weight. it vibrates easy too much to me I will trade it.