PDA

View Full Version : Hm mini evolution

Baldrick
02-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Ok for anybody who missing my posts on another thread about this machine, I'll quickly recap.

I ordered my machine from Roman, yesterday about 3 pm, after a few emails back and forth, he modified a mini evo machine to RCA for me, and dispatched it the same afternoon - good service :), but then he emailed me to say in the package he had also thrown in a free RCA cable for me to, and I would get it today as I was on a next day service.

Superb customer service !!!!!

Well it arrived UPS before midday today, less than 24 hours from another country, you can't get better than that!

It a tiny, very tiny machine, extremely well made, well balanced - but if it wasn't you wouldn't tell cause it so light :)
A great piece of engineering, and we were loving the new "give" system on it.

I managed to use it ( only briefly ) this afternoon with a 7rl at 9.5 volts on a rib piece / coverup and I have to say I'm impressed, very impressed.

I can't wait to get back into the studio Tuesday to give it a good session lining.

A big thank you to Roman - superb

I'll post some pics of the work next week.

Roman HM tattoomachines
02-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank You very much!!! Im Glad You like the machine! Thank for the kind words, Roman

OwlsDen
02-24-2012, 06:47 PM
I think I need one too.

nivek
02-24-2012, 06:52 PM
YEah I was looking at them - pretty sweet - gonna have to save up...

Baldrick
02-29-2012, 08:55 AM
I've was using this machine again yesterday on a few different clients and I love this little thing so much now ;) Roman sells this for smaller needle groupings - up to 7, and I do use 7RL's a lot these days, which it pushes easily - so I decided to try a 9RL.
It slams them in to with ease.

I also did some colour packing with a 9RS on a hand - its great there too, my colour packing is so much faster with this - can't fault it so far.

A very well made and well designed machine. If you guys get the chance to try one - do it ;)

Great machine - Would love to try some more from Romans line up now too.

aurelien
02-29-2012, 09:36 AM
We got an evolution for Roman at work. Probably one of the best shader around, and it can whip too. We had a tiny problem with the machine (bought on convention) but Roman stood by it and replace the part super quick and shipped it within the week. Hands down the best customer service.

Barrett Russell
11-02-2013, 12:49 PM
really interested in how the give works on this machine? is there a video out there?

bretttattoos
11-02-2013, 09:15 PM
I have an issue with the give pivot on mine. Pmed Roman earlier in the week and haven't gotten a reply. Just got the full size evolution and really excited to use the pair but would really like to have my mini fixed as it was my every day liner. Awesome with small shaders too.