PDA

View Full Version : my rotary

gangstajay
02-29-2012, 12:52 PM
78687869ok so the 1st machine I call the franken jay I used some parts from my stealth, the second one Lammy made and I took my original motor from my bishop and installed it and I used it to do this tattoo.thanks for the inspiration from this forum.. keep your prices sky hi so it will make more people will build more self rotary.I want to say thanks to franco and ray and dale for making there machine very affordable, and for being helpful.

OwlsDen
02-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey looks like you have some cool machines there. I hope when you make more you maybe think of me. I like the rough look of them. Nothing says tough as well as black metal.

gangstajay
02-29-2012, 01:07 PM
yes owlsden... Iam waiting on a few frame's.. I will mail you one

OwlsDen
02-29-2012, 02:05 PM
I know the feeling. I am waiting on vices.

tatu richie
02-29-2012, 03:03 PM
hell yea im on the top of list... agreed prices too fucking high... at some point they are run out of artists to rob...

gangstajay
02-29-2012, 03:51 PM
dont get me wrong fella's or builder's by all means stick to your price just like I stick to my price on a tattoo..get what you think it's worth. but the secret is out those motors dont cost that much, unless you are using a maxxon motor. the rest of the parts are cheap. I always do my home work again thanks for the inspiration.

Administrator
02-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Wrapping a pair of coils costs only a few bucks too. Its still the rest of the time the tools, the roof over your head when you spend time building as a job. There is a market for everyone just like buying beer, its still beer at the end of the day whether your six pack is 6$ or 15$. This is a free market you can do whatever you want. If you hit the nail on the head and make something really nice then you will reap the rewards.

gangstajay
02-29-2012, 05:27 PM
yes you are correct