PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Miami

fkirons
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM
My Name is Gaston Siciliano, and I've been suggested to join this forum by a friend/ customer. I manufacture coil machines that are used in the mix by many rotary users due to their light way and consistency. I have been also working on two rotary machine models for over a year now that will be released around March/ April. (prototyping and testing can be a pain in the butt) hope to meet you all.

The Limey
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi Gaston, welcome to the forum!

Its great to know you have two rotaries in the works, I know a lot of coil users rave about your machine so I hope your rotaries take the same path!

Deez1189
01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
I want to see those Rotaries! I'm from Miami also so I would deff go to you and get some if I like them!

Administrator
01-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Gaston!

fkirons
01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Thank you peeps.
Forum is pretty cool keep it up.

gangstajay
01-03-2011, 09:00 AM
welcome to the site...looked at your facebook,damm nice work. and yes would love to see your rotary's again welcome

slicksteel
01-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Welcome
super nice work-I think i want to pick up a couple of your machines when its in the budget. I been wanting some light weigt aluminum machines but never liked what i seen on the market as they all seem cheap flimsy,bolted togeter or cast realy bulky and ended up being heavy anyways. I realy like my rotarys for bng but like coils for color so i am try to thin out my heavy coils and go light.

slicksteel
01-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey gaston are you ever going to make any of tour frames in lefty versions-it realy sucks that us leftys have to use a machine balanced wrong and the chick nut on the wrong side. also are customers dont get to see the cool side plate as we tatt!Q(lol)

fkirons
01-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Hey gaston are you ever going to make any of tour frames in lefty versions-it realy sucks that us leftys have to use a machine balanced wrong and the chick nut on the wrong side. also are customers don't get to see the cool side plate as we tatt!Q(lol)

My frames are actually so light that it makes no difference if you are lefty or righty, you won't notice a difference. Nick Baxter for example is lefty and he uses all the AL13 line because of its light weight. The AL13 line weights around 4.5 oz that is in some cases lighter than some coil machines. The machine is also balanced so the weight is towards your wrist instead of outwards like most coil machines (thanks to the 1.5 coil system and geometry design of each frame) that is why a lot of rotary users add them to their collection.

fkirons
01-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Welcome
super nice work-I think i want to pick up a couple of your machines when its in the budget. I been wanting some light weigt aluminum machines but never liked what i seen on the market as they all seem cheap flimsy,bolted togeter or cast realy bulky and ended up being heavy anyways. I realy like my rotarys for bng but like coils for color so i am try to thin out my heavy coils and go light.

All my frames are CNC cut from a solid billet of 7075 T6 Aircraft aluminum with inlaid yoke, 1.5 coil system, aluminum and steel hardware. All frames are mirror polished and then anodized removing any porosity on the frame and making them easy to cleaning.

fkirons
01-03-2011, 02:14 PM
I want to see those Rotaries! I'm from Miami also so I would deff go to you and get some if I like them!
Hey bro, I just realized that you worked at Lucky's. 4 blocks away from my shop "Miami Tattoo Co."
come by and say hello whenever you like.

slicksteel
01-03-2011, 02:26 PM
sounds great!

Alie K
01-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Great to have you here! Welcome!