PDA

View Full Version : 3M light bulb.

peter clements
03-10-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm thinking my 3M copier is getting near ready for a new bulb, it's not coming on in time with the roller action when you pass the carrier through. I still get a stencil but I'm having to put it through more than once to get it. If it's needing a new bulb are they easy to replace?

peter clements
03-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I've found some info on the web,it might be just a case of swithching the reset button. When said and done, the belt and bulb are working,they're just out of time with each other.

jboo75
03-10-2012, 06:20 PM
It is really easy to replace i can find the site this guy will send you one for a reasonable price.

peter clements
03-10-2012, 06:30 PM
It is really easy to replace i can find the site this guy will send you one for a reasonable price.

Thank you ,I'd appreciate that. My machine's 18 years old now,so whatever, I suppose I really should get some spares.

ckjr
03-11-2012, 07:26 AM
we had one that did the same thing. then all of a sudden it worked again. now that the reset button was mentioned, I think that's all it was. I remember we unplugged it and put it on the side for a few days, when we brought it back out to take it apart, it was fine.