PDA

View Full Version : Appraisal advise please - Cheyenne Hawk Spirit and PU2 power supply

adamfromessex
03-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi guys i have a 6month old spirit, inc. 25mm grip, cheyenne PU2 power pack, running as new. black drive and grip.
I am about to put it up on ebay/here too, i have my price in mind, wanna see if what you guys feel i could get for her.
I ab love her, great bit of kit, just not loving the cartridges, yadda yadda yadda, and have since fallen back in love with my mickey sharpz.
I will be getting either a dragonfly, or pos. the new inkjecta flite when it comes out? love rotarys and love the fact they made me fall back in love with all my machines again- become a machine geek since researching rotarties

Cheers Adam

ckjr
03-11-2012, 06:33 PM
60-80% of cost when new is the basic way to price a machine

OwlsDen
03-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I agree, if there are no physical signs of wear 80% is fair. If it shows how much it has been used then maybe closer to 60%. I assume the spirit, power supply, grip, pedal and all cables is about 900$ new. So I would say 600-700$ is probably a good target.

ckjr
03-11-2012, 06:49 PM
the good thing about tattoo machines is that they hold value no matter if you're the 1st owner or the 10th. Unlike other thngs we invest in.

adamfromessex
03-11-2012, 07:57 PM
thank you so much, makes alot of sense, appreciated, doesn't scare me now to buy and try machines with a small diminishment if i don't get on with a machine