PDA

View Full Version : *Dedicated Liner*

Neo
03-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Trying to see if the Rapier 2 Dedicated Liner is a great liner ? Anyone have one with the fast motor, the newer dedicated liners from Cary ?

Thanks

thesmokingmirror
03-15-2012, 03:21 AM
You talking about them Rapiers?

elbo
03-15-2012, 03:39 AM
Hes talking waffle tongue for sure!....never seen so many crazy post that you have to guess"what the hell is that all about".

Neo
03-15-2012, 03:55 AM
What do you mean ? The rapier 2 Dedicated liner im talking about its in my description :/ lol

Mayb you lost it

wildboy
03-15-2012, 04:14 AM
What do you mean ? The rapier 2 Dedicated liner im talking about its in my description :/ lol

Mayb you lost it

Yes its in there now after you edited your posting at 3.06am and Elbo replied 2.39am ^^

Neo
03-15-2012, 04:18 AM
That was just cause i spelled a word wrong

ahahahahhaha ya got me , obviously :)

I got a dedicated liner on the way

ckjr
03-15-2012, 04:53 AM
hearing all the good about the rapier makes me want to get one.

Sage Oz
03-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Works very nicely indeed!!! Pirates are high quality machines...

wildboy
03-15-2012, 05:03 AM
hearing all the good about the rapier makes me want to get one.

You wont regret it! Im in fear that the one I have will die some day I need another for sure

OwlsDen
03-15-2012, 06:14 AM
You wont regret it! Im in fear that the one I have will die some day I need another for sure

I am going to buy some new bearings for mine if you need anything.

jboo75
03-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah he was supposed to send me a link to get the bearings , do you have the correct part #?

OwlsDen
03-15-2012, 03:08 PM
I do I will mail them to you.

shoutingbombs
03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Hey OwlsDen can you send me the correct part number for the bearings...If it's no hassle...Thanks

shoutingbombs
03-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks!

shoutingbombs
03-15-2012, 07:48 PM
this is as close as i could get..http://www.dynaroll.com/cgi-bin/xsel.exe?BasePartNo=SFR133ZZ then, the rest of the numbers just coincide with the options 8213you choose in this list. It's a good start.

Neo
03-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Heads up, I have just got my dedicated Liner rapier 2 today. I have been thinking about what i really want 'after i bought it' so i may sell it for $320. I may make a thread later and sell it so i can add the money to other cash and get what i want. I may not even use it cause if i decide to buy another i want this to be brand new when i sell it. Anyone interested PM me, i will put a thread up today IF i decide to let it go. I went through many rotarys and i think i know what im gonna stick with now. Though i am super tempted to give it a whirl :)

Baldrick
03-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Hes talking waffle tongue for sure!....never seen so many crazy post that you have to guess"what the hell is that all about".

You should see the PM's that get sent - and the quantity of them !

OwlsDen
03-17-2012, 05:24 PM
I second that.

Baldrick
03-17-2012, 05:36 PM
I must say for someone who's profile says they've tattooing for 14yrs there some basic questions being asked - everyone that has used a rapier2 liner thinks there great - people on this forum give advice which is ignored - so if you wanna buy a machine then sell it before even using it go ahead but give us a break and go figure something out on your own, some people just can't be helped.

Each to there own.

Nothing personal but 15+ PMs kinda eats into my busy day replying.

Rant over. ;)

biggboy
03-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Heads up, I have just got my dedicated Liner rapier 2 today. I have been thinking about what i really want 'after i bought it' so i may sell it for $320. I may make a thread later and sell it so i can add the money to other cash and get what i want. I may not even use it cause if i decide to buy another i want this to be brand new when i sell it. Anyone interested PM me, i will put a thread up today IF i decide to let it go. I went through many rotarys and i think i know what im gonna stick with now. Though i am super tempted to give it a whirl :)

uhhhm.i just mite be interested in purchasing it,let me know.if not i just mite order one.

elbo
03-17-2012, 06:37 PM
I must say for someone who's profile says they've tattooing for 14yrs there some basic questions being asked - everyone that has used a rapier2 liner thinks there great - people on this forum give advice which is ignored - so if you wanna buy a machine then sell it before even using it go ahead but give us a break and go figure something out on your own, some people just can't be helped.

Each to there own.

Nothing personal but 15+ PMs kinda eats into my busy day replying.

Rant over. ;)

Ive had the masses of Pm's so i know what you are saying!.... you cant go wrong with the rapiers i defy anyone not to like them!

Baldrick
03-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Ok guys I wanna just say that I have nothing against Neo but it may seem that I was being a bit harsh in my comments - its been a long stressful week and I typed before using my brain ;)
Things get read in different ways.

I'll always try to help if I'm asked - but remember - I don't know shit about anything anyway ;)

Good luck Neo in yre search for a machine that suits ya.

OwlsDen
03-18-2012, 06:14 AM
I really suggest using a machine for a week or two before giving it up. How can you know anything about a machine if you don't use it?