PDA

View Full Version : Hellcity 2011

rjdadio
01-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Well I have jumped in with both feet.......NeoTat is a major show sponsor for this years HellCity show.
It would be nice to see some of you guys this summer in Phoenix Az!

http://www.hellcity.com/

gangstajay
01-05-2011, 09:19 AM
hmmmm I have never worked a show always wanted to but at those times I didnt feel my work was good enough for me to be around all the heavy hitter's. But I do want to do a few this year

rjdadio
01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
You should do it, man! We have seen your work and you got it! Go play with the big guys and get yourself out there......how do you think they got started?

Alie K
01-05-2011, 10:09 PM
A nice part of working shows is meeting lots of other artists. The networking can be invaluable. AAAANND lots of better-known artists are starting to use rotaries which gives you one more thing to talk about with them. :)

rjdadio
01-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Networking is the best, and you will find that most of the artists are pretty casual and open to sharing tricks of the trade with you.

gangstajay
01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
I always go hang at the atlanta show.. I have been to the memphis show, everyone at that show was cool..alot of times when you give them a card and tell them you tattoo they look down there nose at you. more so at the atl show.. tony and his crew

gangstajay
01-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I think I will start looking into a couple..maybe I will hit augusta ga. got a buddy that tattoos down there jessie lee vaughn.cool guy