PDA

View Full Version : Salutations Boils and Ghouls!

graveghoul
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
I hiel from South Texas. I've been tattooing for about 2 years but it's been very spaced out. I joined this group because i am a former Neuma owner and was doing my research on rotaries and my potential next purchases. I sold my Neuma setup to the owner of the tattoo shop i work for now. Well, since Neuma looks to be going downhill, i am in he market for either a Dragonfly, Bishop, or Inkjecta. I cant decide which. I am very light handed as it is. Either way. I hope to resolve this issue on this forum because i dont know anyone who has possessed these particular machines. Everyone around me, other than my boss, are all about coils. Thanks for accepting me on this forum!
-Janel

Sage Oz
03-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Welcome, I'm sure we can help out...

Gabetexas
03-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Harlingen! Hows that expo looking? I can't wait to do that show!

graveghoul
03-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Heeeey! Yeah i cant wait for the expo! Next week, man! I'm gonna be there with Underground Tattoos from San Benito. Dude, you have the Bishop? How are you liking it so far? Pros? Cons?

Gabetexas
03-24-2012, 08:58 PM
So far, one of the best machines Ive used. Its small, balanced and works awesomely. Im still waiting for my Mini Cranker. If you havent figured out what you want yet, go for the cranker.

jboo75
03-24-2012, 09:44 PM
welcome to the forum fo sho!

nivek
03-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Welcome

The Limey
03-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Welcome to the forum.

If you want to stick with a coil like feel the Inkjecta would be my choice, its super adjustable too, so you should be able to get it to run however you like.

Tat2dPinoy
03-25-2012, 10:30 AM
I was a Neuma user too and I joined this group after I moved on from them as well. I've tried almost every rotary out there and my DF, Bishop and Inkjecta are daily runners for me. If you like adjustability, DF and Inkjecta Specific rule. I love the DF best for smooth color blending and black & gray, does nice slow lines. The Specific is the best liner of the three, closest to a coil like feel, good all rounder, loudest of all three. With no give, no hassle I prefer the Bishop, NeoTat and Cheyenne Hawk Spirit great for packing color, lines good just slow as well. Welcome to the forum!

graveghoul
03-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you so much for the advice guys! It's appreciated! Im definitely going to invest in all 3.

slicksteel
03-25-2012, 10:41 PM
welcome aboard!