PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Tattooed Pirate

DiarrheaSuitcase
03-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get in contact with Cary at Tattooed Pirate. Does anyone have their workshop number by chance? They dont have it up on their website. I read a post a couple of days ago that said they were having problems with the hosted email system from their website and I don't know if my message got through or not. I shot him a PM on here as a backup as well. A number would be fantastic if anyone has that on hand. Thanks!

Baldrick
03-25-2012, 07:46 AM
I know he's still got some computer issues but I contacted him Friday and have had a few emails back - he will get back to you soon I'm sure, Cary is a easy guy to deal with.

DiarrheaSuitcase
03-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Well cool, I'm just play the patience game then. (Its just so friggin hard when you're excited about a new toy!)

artoftatt2
03-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Super good dude. He will reply and is really quick about things for as busy as he is! I know how hard it is to wait for that toy .

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zslrjx

Shizzai
03-26-2012, 02:01 AM
Make sure you're using his yahoo address instead of the "contact us" form on the site.

DiarrheaSuitcase
03-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Make sure you're using his yahoo address instead of the "contact us" form on the site.

Yup, I used the contact us form..... I might have to be REALLY patient! lol

Is his yahoo on the website somewhere? If not, can you pm it to me? Its not his personal email is it? I want to respect his privacy.

Shizzai
03-26-2012, 02:45 AM
I think it's the address he lists for service and repairs. It's [email protected]

It's on the website, so I doubt he's trying to keep it private.

Baldrick
03-26-2012, 08:23 AM
I think it's the address he lists for service and repairs. It's [email protected]

It's on the website, so I doubt he's trying to keep it private.

That's the one I used, got emails again today ;)

Shizzai
03-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Good good. I spent a good amount of time on the phone with him yesterday. He's been super busy apparently, but is still on the fucking ball with his stuff. He basically described the entire building process and material quality of his stuff to me, and even shot the shit with me a bit. Everyone says it, but it can't be said enough, Cary is a really great and easy guy to deal with. This industry needs more folks like him runnin shit.

tatu richie
03-26-2012, 05:56 PM
just sent u his # in ur pm box

DiarrheaSuitcase
03-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Cool, thank you guys, I got your pm's. I appreciate teh help. :)
And Cary contacted me today via PM with the same email address. I am now in the know!