PDA

View Full Version : Stigma Bizzarre v2 or Dragonfly ?

artcore
03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Hello everyone!

I already have a stigma fly, and i'm going to buy a new machine. I have not decided betwin the bizzarre v2 or the dragonfly. Does anyone can give me some tips? thanks;)

elbo
03-26-2012, 05:11 PM
I dont rate any of them as a liner...well especially if using bigger groupings...both are great for shading and colour but id give the dragonfly the better marks for lasting the distance over time...Just my thoughts!

aurelien
03-27-2012, 06:15 AM
I second that too

Blondan
03-27-2012, 07:03 AM
I do use the dragonfly for lining is my daily runner, I've tried the bizarre v2 as well, they are both great liners. I run them on 11.5 V on the soft give. The only difference is the bizarre v2 is a bit heavier and the weight of the machine helps with the pressure you put when you line. I'm not saying that there are not better liners out there, I'm sharing my experience with those ones. What I also love about those is the needle retainer which puts the needle into place like no rubber band, and I gave up coils because of the weight and the vibration damage they do to your hands in time. (personal preference)

artcore
03-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you all,
Since i already have a Fly as my daily runner (loving it for lines and shadows) i was also thinking in the Hiper v2. they look like a good double team :) wat's your opinion in this?

aurelien
03-27-2012, 03:39 PM
The hyper is an awesome shader no doubt !

Baldrick
03-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Hypers are great for colour packing and blending too. The owner of the studio I'm at has 3 and uses them for everything - and does it well.