PDA

View Full Version : Mario Keubler gamma rotary i got the first one ...yay.....

tgseh
03-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone mario sold me his first gamma rotary machine ...as always i saw it and i had to have it...ive had it about three weeks now i ididnt use it much at first because i had just got three other new machines and i was working my way through them .also it was such a work of art that i was happy just to look at it for a while. anyway this will be a very short review ..the machine quality and build are second to none..everything about it says quality it runs like a dream
tube vise is perfect.and smooth all parts are super polished and classy..i would have been happy to keep it just as eye candy.. the throw is 3.5mm and that is perfect.. for me for shading or packing ive only tried it with a 15 mag so far but in my very humble opinion it is the best and most usable rotary machine i have ever tried and believe me i am not lying when i say i have used and owned quite a few probably over 30...or even more and i know each machine has its strenghths and weakness...and some do specific jobs very well... the difference is i feel i can do a lot more things with this.... its hard to explain but it just feels great to use, it puts color in very easily and very smoothly..ive had one lad come back in for another tattoo some where else on his body after i had tatooed a large area of his shin a couple of days before with the gamma ,all the sails and part of the sky on a fiull length sailing ship and it looked like it was still super smooth and would just get that lovely super thin even flake..and thats right up the shin....hes in again on sat so i will update on the heal sitch but i can tell its sweet just from how it looked.since last week i have used it every day as much as i can if any one has any questions i will be happy to try to answer them..
i give it 11/10 it suits me perfectly so much so that i have just placed an order for another one exactly the same..before i did this review hahaha..
because ive got a feeling mario may be very busy when word gets out ...and there might be a demand outstripping supply scenario....
mario is a cool guy to deal with the language barrier is a slight challenge but worth the effort ,his english is not awsome but we got on easily
and he is prompt at answering msgs...and his english is way better than my german...hope this helps....i will post more as i experiment further.....

all the best tgseh883088318832

OwlsDen
03-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey, great to hear. I have been curious As to how his machines work.