PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Hawk Production Video !

Zapp
03-30-2012, 02:50 PM
It a interesting video about the production from the Cheyenne Hawk !
Sadly its in German only !
Cant believe how Tattooing has changed !!!!
http://youtu.be/Y7r3S67L9M0

slicksteel
03-30-2012, 03:48 PM
yea corporations are taking our trade over!

turnrock
03-30-2012, 03:55 PM
im glad i cant understand it cause i would probably punch my computer screen

jesoner79
03-30-2012, 04:19 PM
wow these people make tattoo equipment what the fuck man what are we doing and most people in the industry support this shit if i knew how to do something else i would quit tattooing

tattony
03-30-2012, 04:35 PM
is there much difference between these and the chinese???????

No Iron Machines
03-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Of course the nedlees cartridge of hawk are so fucking expencive, look how many fucking people they need pay....

All respect about the machine, but this is no more tattoos for my opinion.... Is look like the chinese factory but in germany....

fkirons
03-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I would expect the guy building the needles wear gloves...even if they are sterilized, at least to make it look good for the video.

OwlsDen
03-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Ok I can understand most of it, I got through half and gave up. It is a bunch of people with no tattoos talking about the product being made in Germany and how proud they are of it. They mention that the technology I theirs and that it is used in cosmetic and the tattoo industry. Notice almost no one in the video has any tattoos. I have never had a high opinion of this company as I think they charge too much. So take my opinions with a grain of salt.

slicksteel
03-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Ok I can understand most of it, I got through half and gave up. It is a bunch of people with no tattoos talking about the product being made in Germany and how proud they are of it. They mention that the technology I theirs and that it is used in cosmetic and the tattoo industry. Notice almost no one in the video has any tattoos. I have never had a high opinion of this company as I think they charge too much. So take my opinions with a grain of salt.
haah they just based it off directdrive!

aurelien
03-31-2012, 07:37 AM
They don't seem to belong in the industry more than China. I don't mean any disrespect of course but I always thought that machine builders were a few dudes doing the magic themselves and were the ones we should protect by any means.
It obviously doesn't take off the fact that their machines are spot on.