PDA

View Full Version : skull collaberation

merky
01-08-2011, 04:26 AM
the black skull done by phil garcia with neo tatt, color done by me with hawk... http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c173/marks1972/032.jpg

Glen-P
01-08-2011, 08:21 AM
I like 'em. Good job!

gangstajay
01-08-2011, 08:39 AM
damm nice job...I see you live in humbolt county..hmmmm every know and then I get some very fine stuff from the part of the county..lol

elitexhunting
01-08-2011, 10:36 AM
sweeet

rotaryworks
01-08-2011, 11:31 AM
nice dude

The Limey
01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Those are both really nice.

rjdadio
01-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Very nice! Proof that Hawks do sing!

Yeah Jay, My cous brought me some damn good brownie ingredients once, back when she lived in the neighborhood.

merky
01-08-2011, 02:39 PM
hey guys thanks, phil garcia has taken me under his wing and been helping with eveything.and not to post in the wrong place but,,, you guy know about the the inked heart convention i put on here humboldt on the 11-12-13th of feb small but fun show ..ray i got room in my booth for you to sell machines,, no charge,lol

Administrator
01-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Please do post up some details about the show in the conventions section, as well. If you have a banner link you want posted let me know.

rjdadio
01-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Is that a hint???lol
I really am think'n about doing the show, but it is sooo crazy right now......trying to figure out where I am right now......no not brownies or the ales......I think lack of sleep......I'm always saying "sleep is overrated".......but

Let me get back to you soon.

The Limey
01-08-2011, 06:05 PM
You know what would be nice, some sort of working review on the Hawk... I've read so many conflicting opinions about it that its impossible to know who is being truthful. I get that the needles are expensive and incompatible with everything else but, no one seems to talk about what its actually like to use or, how you have to adapt/change when using one.

rjdadio
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
One artist I know, Tim Boor, uses both the Hawk and NeoTat machines. I have watched him do amazing detail with his hawk machine, but a little slow compared to when he uses my machines. One thing i think is cool about the Hawk is the way you can change out the cartridge on the fly, so if you only have one machine you can change out your needle cartridges easily back and forth between groupings.
The cartridges are still expensive, but not as bad as they used to be......not that I'm promoting the Hawk, but I do think it's cool.
Anyways, Hawk's parent company really does not like me.....just because I have stolen a number of their permanent cosmetic trainers away from them.....sorry Nouveau

merky
01-08-2011, 10:07 PM
you guy there is a company that sell the tips for less then a buck now it called t tech in canada..

Administrator
01-09-2011, 12:48 AM
you guy there is a company that sell the tips for less then a buck now it called t tech in canada..

They where talked about here before, saw them at the montreal convention. T-tech was sharing a booth with Mithra but all the literature we got with website email phone number all go nowhere last we checked a few months back. One of Alie K's co workers uses the hawk and is having a hell of a time with getting a decent pric on his tips up here in Canada. He gets them from unimax as the price is reasonable but after it crosses the border its not so reasonable.

Alie K
01-09-2011, 01:22 AM
Skulls look great!

merky
01-09-2011, 04:54 PM
thank you,