PDA

View Full Version : Stealth / Swiss rotary mod

Andythetemple
04-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Started a new thread as requested about the stealth mod. I found the guy that makes them he's a pro from the north east of England I got it for £40 which is pretty cheap and added it to a cheap stealth knock off I had around and have to say it seems to work a treat . Havnt tried it out yet as just received today . Very quiet running due to a certain element the other machine seems to lack but I'll keep that quiet as don't want to ruin it for the guy if anyone is also interested pm me an I can give you the guys email I paid by paypal too here is a pic of what you get simple but I'll bet very effective mod. (pros only ) hence the pm don't want the guy getting rushed off a bunch of idiots http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/albionwolf/1737f7d6.jpg

Administrator
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Cool, toss up a photo when you have it all assembled as well. :)

biggboy
04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
let us know how it goes.i'll be interested i got a couple of stealths i could play around with..thank you.

Andythetemple
04-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Ok so I finally got round to fitting it and thought id give it a run for it's money and have to say was quite surprised with the results had it in the shop yesterday and tried it out on some b&g .was as smooth as my trusty neds and I didn't have a problem packing the solid areas in by just turning the screw for more of a punch . I thought I'd leave it for lining the now but may try at a later date all in all I'm fair impressed for it been a mod on a cheap machine .probably even better on a real stealth or Swiss plus forgot to add the simple bar tensioner works a treat and does what it's supposed too pic to follow http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/albionwolf/c7ce4243.jpg

tattoosteve
04-08-2012, 06:18 AM
cool

OwlsDen
04-08-2012, 07:08 AM
I think give makes a big difference in Lining. I think this is a lot like Slavas give system and rather than mod a cheap stealth, for 250 euro he will make you a custom machine hand crafted just for you. But if you want to save a buck or add this to your swiss, then by all means. I must say I am tempted to get one for my swiss. Can we have some type of contact info for this chap?

Andythetemple
04-08-2012, 08:53 AM
i can pm people it dont really want the guys email in the open he asked me not too so ill respect his wishes . how do you post videos and ill throw one up . im not a great computer mind sorry im getting on a bit ha ha ive only recently got the web . i know i know get with the times grandad

OwlsDen
04-08-2012, 09:11 AM
It is easiest to post to YouTube and then share the link here.

Andythetemple
04-09-2012, 03:59 AM
THis may work or may not I asked my nephew to help me post a video if it does it's a quick video if it working first on a pretty soft setting then a firmer setting I did this one handed so excuse the video <iframe title="VideoBam video player" type="text/html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="480" height="326" src="http://videobam.com/widget/YXrZf" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Andythetemple
04-09-2012, 04:03 AM
http://videobam.com/YXrZf

wildboy
04-09-2012, 04:05 AM
looks good. thanks for moving this to a thread on its own!

Andythetemple
04-09-2012, 04:13 AM
I think I've uploaded my first video ever! Pat on the back well done me old cunt only took about two days lol :)

skinmech
04-09-2012, 04:55 AM
LOL....

Neo
04-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Looks like slavas from, wonder who copied who but for that price get a knockoff with give for a little more. There just as good as the stealth, better. May be nice to throw on a swiss but the swiss was bought to hit solid with no give

Andythetemple
04-09-2012, 05:33 AM
i think its just a preferance thing all in all cost 50 pounds 40 for the parts 10 for the cheap stealth knockoff pretty cheap and works well .and the parts are handmade in the uk so no chinese involved and if your using a swiss or real stealth you have piece of mind that its all from someone that isnt from the east lol