PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Pablo
04-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Hello all, my name is Pablo, currently in a part time apprenticship and build tattoo machines. I currently build coil machines, I own a Bishop and i love it for black and grey and for shading, and some color on the right canvas. I hope to build a rotary machine soon.

Sage Oz
04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Welcome! Building machines while apprenticing? That's quite ambitious! Please dont take this the wrong way, there are many apprentices here and its a great source for learning and growth for everybody but IMHO, wouldn't it make more sense to concentrate your efforts at learning tattooing design & application first and then later when you have better understanding of the basics move on to machine building? Most builders i know will only respect you if you have the foundation built to deserve the honor of machine building and for good reason....

OwlsDen
04-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I agree with you sage 100%. But I will say a friend of mine has a shop that builds machines in the states and he had everyone work one day in the machine shop each week including the apprentice.

graveghoul
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is very honest, open, and respectful. It's a perfect place for learning, opinions, and tried and true experiences as far as builders, tattoo artists, rotary tattoo enthusiasts and apprentices alike go. :D

Magnu
04-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Invertedpixel
04-06-2012, 06:18 PM
I agree with you sage 100%. But I will say a friend of mine has a shop that builds machines in the states and he had everyone work one day in the machine shop each week including the apprentice.
now that is awesome.

OwlsDen
04-06-2012, 06:20 PM
now that is awesome.

Yeah right? I wish I had that good of an opportunity, especially that early on.

CROWN Machines
05-14-2012, 04:19 PM
** Welcome to the Forum **