PDA

View Full Version : saludos from west texas

bigmario
04-06-2012, 04:40 AM
hello eveyone, my name is bigmario. since the early nineties my occupation has been airbrush artist/painter and tattoo here and there. i went as far as i felt i wanted to go with airbrushing (magazines and all that). Now i feel that passion i once had for airbrushing in tattoo work.since devoting my attention to rotary machines they have come a long way fast. in short i love this shit and this is an awesome forum. thanks

Magnu
04-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Roman HM tattoomachines
04-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Welcome!! This is a wonderfull place!!!
Roman

The Limey
04-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Welcome aboard!

slicksteel
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Hello there!

biggboy
04-06-2012, 11:27 AM
hello eveyone, my name is bigmario. since the early nineties my occupation has been airbrush artist/painter and tattoo here and there. i went as far as i felt i wanted to go with airbrushing (magazines and all that). Now i feel that passion i once had for airbrushing in tattoo work.since devoting my attention to rotary machines they have come a long way fast. in short i love this shit and this is an awesome forum. thanks

welcome bigmario,i'm out of san angelo.my name is mike,they all call me bigmike you probably know of me.being an airbrush artist/painter.i also have done alot of custom paint and airbrushing in the nineties..when lowriding was at is biggest level.still is but nothing like nineties...anyways this is an awesome forum,welcome again..

Sage Oz
04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome

MedusaTattoo
04-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Welcome abroad BigMario

kep
04-06-2012, 05:33 PM
welcome ...greetings from san antonio tx

Sinnersink
04-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the best forum in the world. Good karma.

bigmario
04-06-2012, 08:31 PM
welcome bigmario,i'm out of san angelo.my name is mike,they all call me bigmike you probably know of me.being an airbrush artist/painter.i also have done alot of custom paint and airbrushing in the nineties..when lowriding was at is biggest level.still is but nothing like nineties...anyways this is an awesome forum,welcome again.. bigmike, i heard of you, my business name is airtite graphics, in odessa and andrews. the nineties were badass, but that jesse james kept me busy as a mug,good to meet you and everyone...Thanks

CROWN Machines
05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
** Welcome to the Forum **