PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo convention copenhagen.

Sinnersink
04-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey guys.

Who will be attending the copenhagen convention next month? I will be there, if anybody want we can meet up. I can from Denmark and will be more than willing to show some fellas around.

Roman HM tattoomachines
04-08-2012, 06:09 PM
I'll be there!! Very nice city! Last year was Ok but i have a feeling this year can be better!
See you there!!! Roman

Sinnersink
04-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Cool roman. Can u bring a franky i can check out;)? really liking the hybrid u made for me, bought so many machines this month but when i get the time i can do a small review!.

But sure man i ll see u there roman!

Roman HM tattoomachines
04-08-2012, 06:41 PM
I'll make sure to bring a franky or two!
If your working there I'll take one of mine and be more than happy to let you test drive it !!
Glad you like That hybrid! I'm excited to read your review of the machine!!
See you there! Roman

Sinnersink
04-08-2012, 07:00 PM
No sadly I'm not working there this year, thinking maybe for next year. Just going there to take a look. But will be working at gritzinger expo in Germany in august. If u will be attending there?

Roman HM tattoomachines
04-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Well, i envy you, jajaja you Will be able to have fun!!!
I wanted to let you try it on a Tattoo, but you Will be able to try it and have an idea anyway!
Aré you going to be there on friday!!!
Its fun to meet forun members at shows!!!
See you there!! Roman

Sinnersink
04-09-2012, 03:52 AM
yea I'm thinking friday saturday and sunday, but definitely friday and saturday.
That is nice service Roman. I think the show will be big fun this year, many great artist are coming.

alexander
04-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Not a Convention in Aahrus ;) lol

Good chance for Copenhagen Sinnerskin !
take care...

Sinnersink
04-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Haha unfortunately not yet, but also i dont think Aarhus is big enough for a good convention.
Will u come for copenhagen convention alexander?

fkirons
04-09-2012, 05:43 PM
FK Irons and Spektra Will be there with Johan Finne (Evil Twins Sweden), Alex Torres and Colby Butler from Miami Tattoo Co. And of course my ugly ass.
Come by and say hello. We are in fact launching the spectra in Copenhagen publicly for the first time.

Sinnersink
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM
No more?