PDA

View Full Version : A maxon motor for stealth

jayjo360
04-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a maxon motor that fits the stealth?

OwlsDen
04-08-2012, 09:16 PM
It doesn't exist. The stealth takes a "flat can" style motor maxon makes round ones. sorry

Administrator
04-08-2012, 11:14 PM
A maxon motor will not make a stealth a better machine. If you burn out the motor in the stealth replace it with the one they make for it. Or take the money you made using a stealth and invest in a better machine.

fkirons
04-09-2012, 01:14 AM
A maxon motor will not make a stealth a better machine. If you burn out the motor in the stealth replace it with the one they make for it. Or take the money you made using a stealth and invest in a better machine.
Agreed :)

Sage Oz
04-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Excellent advise!

No Iron Machines
05-13-2012, 04:20 PM
HELLO

FLAT DC MOTORS, normally survive less that ROUND MOTORS, i never understand why, but is like that, MAXON don produce any FLAT motors, MABUCHI have, but they much better they ROUND motors

STEALTH is 100% chinese machines, and CHINESE for sure use the most chepest motors they can find in CHINA, so maybe u repleace with FLAT MABUCHI motors and must to be much better than the original

GOOD LUCK....

Brian
05-13-2012, 05:23 PM

Agreed +1

Sage Oz
05-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Agreed +1

But if I buy a cheap knockoff then I can afford more Crack rocks ;)

Jawbreaker
05-21-2012, 10:32 PM
I've never usedthe stealth but I keep hearing good stuff. Can anyone show or direct me to any work that's been done with them? How do they run compared to say the neo tat? Or bishop? I keep reading that the stealth 2.0 mm stroke is a great liner, but I have been using a 3.5 mm stroke to line Wth and don't see how that much shorter would work well for lining. Any info on these machines would be great. U can email me pleSe at naryan2@yahoo

slicksteel
05-22-2012, 12:13 AM
look at alie k work on here with the stealth -very good ,also some other members have done great work with them

jayjo360
05-22-2012, 01:13 AM
Wtf is the whole crack rock comment supposed to mean?

wildboy
05-22-2012, 01:58 AM

That trying to make a cheap machine a good one by changing parts is saving money on the wrong end...

Sage Oz
05-22-2012, 02:36 AM

It means that I like Crack. Immensely. I'm smoking a huge rock right now. And if I buy a firefly instead of a dragonfly, that I can smoke alot more of it with the money I saved. None of my customers will be the wiser, all their tattoos will be just as good, and i will never ever later in my career regret the choice of cheaper equiptment. What's wrong with that?

Bishopbyname
05-22-2012, 03:09 AM

You get used to him. :p

The Limey
05-22-2012, 11:01 AM
1) Add "pinch of salt" before reading, maybe even 2 lol!

2) Rhino skin is your friend ;)

Nedz
05-22-2012, 11:18 AM
You need a Mabuchi motor the same size I use in my machines if you PM me I can give you the model number for a replacement but the style of motor is slowly being phased out as it was used mainly in the RC field in helicopters and small cars these are being replaced with bush less motor as they become cheaper.

Here is a girl that uses Stealth machines

http://www.facebook.com/marieterrytattoo