PDA

View Full Version : The wireless " clipcord "

Sinnersink
04-10-2012, 04:04 AM
http://www.google.com/patents?id=jZsAAgAAEBAJ&zoom=4&dq=wireless+power+supply&pg=PA1#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.facebook.com/groups/cheyennehawkinventions/

Did u check the new invention the hawks guys is working on? it is say as i say a wireless "clip cord", working for all rotary. U will just put it up ur machine and ready to run.
Combined with the cx-2 critical wireless for pedal. This would be pretty fucking cool.

Sage Oz
04-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Killer high tech stuff. Yea! We're in the future and wireless machines and flying jetson cars are around the corner if we don't all die in the apocalypse lol

Deakon
04-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Would be a great invention. Less time bagging clipcords never a bad thing. The guys at critical will be rubbing their hands together! Providing it all works as well as corded.

Sage Oz
04-10-2012, 04:53 AM
And doesn't give us cancer from extended use.

wildboy
04-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Can someone please post a pic for the non FB users?

graveghoul
04-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Man this would be amazing! I just ordered my CX-2 and im a huuuge techie chick. This idea butters my buns lol.

turnrock
04-10-2012, 11:13 AM
maybe im reading it wrong but wireless power would change the world not just tattooing,is the hawks guys name Tesla?

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 11:17 AM
maybe im reading it wrong but wireless power would change the world not just tattooing,is the hawks guys name Tesla?

haha that was exactly my first thought. I don't know how much voltage you can really transfer via wireless induction or radio waves. I was always understanding that it was only efficient to 3-5 volts. Also the distance limit is typically pretty short. I guess we will all have to wait and see. maybe it was an april fools prank that we got late.

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Also i don't think it is from Cheyenne at all. i think it is from someone else entirely. Not to mention that the extra magnetic field from an induction circuit may interfere with DC motors. I think it sounds like vaporware. This guy isn't even citing a patent he owns, also all of the diagrams in the patent have the induction transmitter and receiver very close together. So if they have pulled this off, I would expect to have to be fairly close to the transmitter.

Zapp
04-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Check out who stand behind this idea or is involved,that says all !
Ask Gaston from fk irons,he know this guy more than he like !!!!
And of corse the pic is a joke !!!!!

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 11:30 AM
WELL, Let's all hope that Gaston comes to shed some light on what kind of creep this guy is,

Oh and this wireless ( has to be a joke ) has a Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wireless-Tattoo/335145936549384

The photo at the top is an e-ciggarette charger and a hawk spirit. This is just silly.

thesmokingmirror
04-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Either way it cant be to far off, theres already that wireless coil machine. Parts get smaller, stronger, and cheaper fairly quickly nowadays. I would love a completely wireless option

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Either way it cant be to far off, theres already that wireless coil machine. Parts get smaller, stronger, and cheaper fairly quickly nowadays. I would love a completely wireless option

An on the belt power supply is better. Then you can have a larger battery, and tattoo all day. Granted you would have a wire to your belt, but it is a more realistic way than the wireless induction thing. The Swiss ( as in Swiss rotary ) make one, and I happen to know that another company is working on one with a much cheaper starting point.

Shizzai
04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I get nervous standing too close to a microwave, no way I'm strapping a wireless system to me for hours at a time. Call me paranoid. The battery pack thing I've seen around online. Seems like it could be cumbersome.

e_Bangs
04-10-2012, 08:25 PM
imagine swiss battery pack critical wireless foot pedal and this wireless rotary thingy the tattoo world will be so futuristic NO WIRES!!! clip cord bags no needed there. Am I the only one who bags the foot pedal?

tattoosbychriselement.com
04-10-2012, 08:47 PM
FYI this guy maksim is abulllshitter known as maxim knight throughout the industry for stealing other peoples work am claiming his own I see he's at it again saying this shit. I helped gaston with getting this bullshiter some pictures of machines that he was ducking gaston from. Please everyone note on how much of a lier this guy is...

fkirons
04-10-2012, 09:21 PM
For what I can understand in a brief read out is that they are talking about something similar or exact to the power mat. check it put. This technology is already in place to charge cellphones and other devices.
http://powermat.com/ I believe what they use is resonant magnetic induction, but it consist of two units an emitter and a receiver. You then need time for the receiver which is like a battery to charge.

There are other methods like microwaves, laser beamming, but I just don't see how you can transmit directly at 12 volts range 2 amps without seeing some kind of spark. There is not such thing as wireless DC that I know. I may be wrong. But if this excited it would have been implemented in other tools/ households already.

OwlsDen
04-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Yes Gaston, my point exactly. If they had something that ground breaking we would have seen it in another tech already. He would have a patent in his name. And they would have a real design team making something that looks real. Not this look what I did over the weekend garbage.

peter clements
04-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Yes Gaston, my point exactly. If they had something that ground breaking we would have seen it in another tech already. He would have a patent in his name. And they would have a real design team making something that looks real. Not this look what I did over the weekend garbage.

Owly, all this is a typical "too good to be true " scenario, as Gaston says, if you were to come up with something like this that was totally reliable and efficient, unless you were a complete moron, you would patent it up to f*ck.