PDA

View Full Version : Spot the new additions

Baldrick
04-10-2012, 05:02 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/1f5930cc-f579-6678.jpg

Sage Oz
04-10-2012, 05:42 AM
I see some pretty purple people pokers in the lower right corner with some fresh-machine smell. How do they work? I'm getting a purple santamaria just like yours soon:)

eric03
04-10-2012, 06:09 AM
where did u get the rca mantis from? I'm so jealous of the treasure chest machine. i just missed buying one before they sold out.so bummed.haha

Baldrick
04-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Sage I've only used the la nina yet - one 1 tattoo bit so far it's fine, got 2 more in this afty to try it on.

Eric I swapped the motor from the stealth into it - for a cheap machine it's ok ;) I like the adjustable stroke.
The treasure chest is great I won't use anything else for black & grey !!!!
I had 2 but sold one - I'd never get rid of that one thou.

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 11:01 AM
very eclectic collection. <what version rapier is that? I am waiting on a two tone rapier myself.

Baldrick
04-10-2012, 12:48 PM
It's and older - non adjustable liner - the best liner ever ( rotary anyway )

OwlsDen
04-10-2012, 01:56 PM
It's and older - non adjustable liner - the best liner ever ( rotary anyway )

I have the two stroke adjustable ( and it is amazing ) and I am waiting on one exactly like yours. Same color way too. I wish it was here now!!

Is your treasure chest engraved? I think i remember Cary saying free engraving on the first run of treasure chests, but i have never seen one with it.

Baldrick
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I have the two stroke adjustable ( and it is amazing ) and I am waiting on one exactly like yours. Same color way too. I wish it was here now!!

Is your treasure chest engraved? I think i remember Cary saying free engraving on the first run of treasure chests, but i have never seen one with it.

No neither of mine were engraved I've had them for a while now, and it was one of the first batch cause I paid up front and had to wait.
I do like the engraving 'fastcashdaddy' got his buddy to sort out though.

Baldrick
04-11-2012, 07:49 AM
where did u get the rca mantis from? I'm so jealous of the treasure chest machine. i just missed buying one before they sold out.so bummed.haha

RCA mantis up for trade in the classified section.

Also I'll have to update this pic again in the next few days - got another rotary arriving soon ........... i must stop this spending sometime soon ;)

grey
05-21-2012, 11:56 PM
i have a la nina liner, an let me tell you it is prying me away from traditions. i love it soo much, and roman is very very honorable, he serviced the machine to new standards for me. i suggest it to anyone looking to get into lining with rotary...i also love coil machines too. i wont let anyone borrow my machines in the shop.

Baldrick
05-22-2012, 04:15 PM
It's changed again haha - its a weekly thing at the moment. Gonna have to make space for a hyper v3 thou ;)
http://img.tapatalk.com/1f342afa-f150-f33f.jpg

slicksteel
05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
how are ya liking the updated nedz-does it have the better swiss motor?

Baldrick
05-22-2012, 04:40 PM
how are ya liking the updated nedz-does it have the better swiss motor?

Only used it on a small session for lining. I liked the older one for lining too - it's just the standard motor not the upgraded one. I should get more chance to play around with it next week.