PDA

View Full Version : My rotaries

kevfink
01-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Here are my rotaries, med.-stroke Neo-Tat and just got my stealth-like rotary off eBay from Brass Monkey in Florida. Not sure the actual builder but it has a 3mm stroke length and a bigger motor than the stealth. Haven't done any tattoos with the stealth-like yet, will try and post once I have.

gangstajay
01-11-2011, 01:28 AM
welcome to the site.. you will love the neo tat they other is sold by a member on the site cj harper from brass monkey tattoos they do alot of nice work and on e bay he has tattoos posted that was done with those machine. well see you around the forum

kevfink
01-11-2011, 04:45 AM
I have been on the site for a few months already, this is just the first chance I have had to post a picture of my rotaries. I already love the neo-tat, bought it in Oct from Ray at the Calgary show. Yeah, I know CJ is on this site too. I am not a newbie to the site just wanted to post my rotaries finally.

Alie K
01-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah, that reminds me. I should post a pic of MY top drawer. I keep forgetting to do that...

gangstajay
01-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I dont think there is enough space to hold your top draw...hmmmmm

Administrator
01-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I have been on the site for a few months already, this is just the first chance I have had to post a picture of my rotaries. I already love the neo-tat, bought it in Oct from Ray at the Calgary show. Yeah, I know CJ is on this site too. I am not a newbie to the site just wanted to post my rotaries finally.

Glad to have you posting again! I was at the Edmonton show and kinda regret not going to Calgary as well. Did you get a card for the forum at the show?

kevfink
01-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah, spent a lot of time talking to Ray at the show and got a card when I bought my neo-tat. Glad I gave it a try, this is a great forum

Administrator
01-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Glad printing the cards brought people here :) Will need to make more soon I think!

rjdadio
01-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey Kevfink, Glad you gave it a try too!
Good bunch here, and I don't mind saying so. I continually promote the Rotary Tattoo Forum plus I send cards with every order.....unless it's to somebody already here.
So yep Phil.....you'll need to print up some more of those little beauties....hint hint, I'm getting low again.

Administrator
01-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I have more here somewhere I will put them in the post this week.

Alie K
01-12-2011, 12:40 AM
I dont think there is enough space to hold your top draw...hmmmmm

Actually, I have a Top Drawer, and a Naughty Machine/"oh crap there isn't enough room in my Top Drawer" Drawer. Maybe I should post both? Nah.

Alie K
01-12-2011, 12:43 AM
That Stealth-ish rotary is kind of neat looking!