PDA

View Full Version : very small collection

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
gotta get more

DiarrheaSuitcase
04-12-2012, 04:07 PM
lol, I'll post a pic of my collection... then you'll feel A LOT better about yours! (Its a single Vivace, and two Infinite Irons coils) :D

skinmech
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
It's not the size that counts it's what you do with it...Don't let any of the Guys on here with bigger ones get you down...:o

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
^^^ ;) ^^^

DiarrheaSuitcase
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
It's not the size that counts it's what you do with it...Don't let any of the Guys on here with bigger ones get you down...:o

lol, I just thought thats what ppl said to make you feel better about yourself.

slicksteel
04-12-2012, 05:40 PM
hahah!
man that HM is one sweet lookin machine richie! It looks like Roman realy puts alot of thought in to his machines.

thesmokingmirror
04-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Pretty legit collection! I only have 4 rotary machines :(

skinmech
04-12-2012, 06:09 PM
I only have a small one to, but I do have a Large Cock...9267

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 06:14 PM
yea micheal it is pretty dope... and skinmech thnx for letting us know about ur chicken...

Shizzai
04-12-2012, 06:29 PM

Sounds like prison advice...

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 06:39 PM
someone has mens on his mind haha

slicksteel
04-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Na only the tall bald guys!:p ahaha

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 06:53 PM
^^^^^hahaha^^^^

Blondan
04-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Not trying to be mean, but I see at least 4 knock offs in the picture, I also see some really fine pieces on there. Good luck with the expansion of your collection.

thesmokingmirror
04-12-2012, 07:38 PM
^? Its only the Stealth, those Dragonflys? Lots of sweet machines in there. How is that Centri?

Blondan
04-12-2012, 08:11 PM
That whip is too shiny and is all purple when it should have the adjustable bit black and should be matte not shiny, the firefly has no RCA connection and the Swashdrive knock off jackhammer or whatever name they are giving them. Was I right in spotting the knock offs, or am I wrong?

tatu richie
04-12-2012, 09:04 PM
ur right i do have a couple knock offs in there... whats the big fucking deal really????????
i also have some vert expensive ones on there to back it as well... jesus christ no one is perfect not even him...
jesoner79 for president , vote now...

jesoner79
04-12-2012, 09:58 PM
all of my machines are knock offs lol but richie i see you have a century a hyper some nedz and some other well known machines up there so u have decent amount of money invested in machines

jesoner79
04-12-2012, 10:09 PM
centri 600 hyper 585 hm 425 neo tat 270 rapier 350 2 nedz 800 old school nedz 150? having more money invested than most priceless
jesoner79 for president

tatu richie
04-13-2012, 12:04 AM
thnx jimmee for addressing the fact that i DO have a few good machines as well that i use on a daily basis...
mirror the centr fucking is a MUST buy for sure, hands down... and yea i would hate to admit the couple knock offs that i do have are pretty damn good to be honest yt i do have a bit of high end machines...
jesoner79 for president

Sage Oz
04-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Some nice machines but why contaminate your collection with those crappy knockoffs? Oh and that German evolution is sooo pretty, there's no way they could ever make that one better ;)

Sage Oz
04-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Seriously though I am envious of some of those, the Centri and the HM especially, which luckily I'll be getting some of in the next couple weeks yea!

tatu richie
04-13-2012, 02:56 PM
well to be honest they run very well but this wasnt the point of my thread...

Baldrick
04-13-2012, 05:03 PM
well to be honest they run very well but this wasnt the point of my thread...

Yep turned into another genuine verses knockoff slanging match.
If you want to try a cheap machine - go for it, you know what your getting - everyone has a choice ;)

Administrator
04-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Yep turned into another genuine verses knockoff slanging match.
If you want to try a cheap machine - go for it, you know what your getting - everyone has a choice ;)

I will run out of fingers and toes if I count the artists I know that have at least one of those in their drawer. For some they have their place, if its in the back corner or at the front where you use it till the wheels fall off in hopes to have that work fund the purchase of more of what you really like.

Keep the brand bashing to a minimum please, I don't have time or energy to keep moping this place up every day.

tatu richie
04-13-2012, 05:44 PM
your right i do have a choice on what i spend MY money on, actually got this to see if i would like the real deal, and to be perfectly honest this fake whip is a very very smooth running machine, they actually did a great copy, unforfionatly its a knock off, and yes admin thnx bcause i am damn sure there are many tattooers that have 1 or a couple in there drawer as well, yet thats not all i have btw... i have some very expensive ones and a couple cheap ones... yet a bitch ass wants to jump on me for having a knock off but not the real shit i have. ive been in this industry for 21 long years and there isnt anyone gonna tell me what i should or should not buy... dig? and btw i never bought any of these knock offs, they were givin to me.. thnx

jesoner79
04-13-2012, 05:52 PM
wow another one of these threads huh well i have a great collection im happy with mine dont really care what people say and when i make my rotary we ll see how many true tattooist actually support not only a builder but an artist my linear is in the works now so like i said we ll see how many people buy em

jesoner79
04-13-2012, 05:54 PM
and another thing i think every rotary on the market are good running machines they are idiot proof

slicksteel
04-13-2012, 07:59 PM
and another thing i think every rotary on the market are good running machines they are idiot proof
very true!

Sage Oz
04-13-2012, 09:32 PM
My apologies I was jesting, not that big a deal but if you're gonna advertise it you're gonna get the remarks. Showing off your nice collection will get complements but show me a garage full of Yugos sitting next to your ferraris and you'll probably get heckled a bit, you gotta expect that. I don't get why everyone is getting so defensive about protecting the pride of their shitty and cheap chinese or wherever knockoff machines, all ego about it like its a pride thing where their such badass artists they dont even need a decent machine. Anyways Im not gonna keep beating the horse about it we all have had lesser machines that are great paperweights and if you like your collection to look huge with some filler machines more power to ya. And hey I've been chest deep in tattooing nearly as long as you and have had lots of crappy machines and some great ones and I've learned that the cheap ones aren't worth the time so why promote them if you are going to be a professional. If I went to a surgeon and he pulled out a utility knife I'd run even if he was talented. End of rant. Nice collection bro.

tatu richie
04-13-2012, 11:31 PM
thnx sage

Sage Oz
04-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Of course Bro, it's all good :)