PDA

View Full Version : Centri review

Ink Pagoda
04-25-2012, 09:26 PM
A few days ago Mike dropped one of his Centri machines off to me to try out, here's my thoughts on it. I can't really compare it to any rotary I have used before or even a coil machine. To me it has a feel that's all its own. the Give on it reminded of a cars suspension almost, adjusting to the skin like a car adjust to terrain. Here is a breakdown of my feeling on the machine.
Its a very good machine all around, for packing , shading fanning anything you want it to do it will do. Hits nice and soft when you want it to but give the power to put in deeply saturation color if you want also.
It surprisingly light for it size and appearance and the customers i used it on said it hurt less then my Stigmas I normally use. As far as performance goes it gets the job done nicely.
Now on to what I disliked about the machine.
I didnt not care for how the rubberband set up is. Putting the rubberband on is alot more hassle then it should be in my opinion. And the vibration is very noticable, more then any other machine I use. Not saying u can't get use to this vibration but I prefer to not have to.
With that being said I think the machine is a good machine on performance alone and with a few design changes can become a great machine. Mike is on to something here I think. Keep it up and very interested to see future renditions of this machine as he improves upon his design.

tatu richie
04-26-2012, 12:42 AM
mike the centri is the best all around that i have, when u make a new one please let me know asap

Cyberitual
04-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Im just waiting on the anodizing! Thanks Rudy and Richie!

asA
04-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Are you making a new generation? Or just new colors?

Cyberitual
04-26-2012, 02:54 AM
it has some changes internaly but im not calling it a new generation. That wont be out till next year, maybe before xmas ;)

OwlsDen
04-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Oooohhhh, will it be shorter or smaller??? I am very interested.

tatu richie
04-26-2012, 12:43 PM
im right with ya owlsden

vsprotoss
04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
I like how this machine is so unique. kudos to the concept and all that jazz.