PDA

View Full Version : my first two rotarys

kep
04-26-2012, 08:17 PM
9645i know ,i know, but yes these are my three new friends to my collection. actually got a chance to use both for a small tattoo and must say that they both are great machines and work nothing alike. i would first off like to say that Roman from hm tattoomachines is a pleasure to do business with and his machines work in the same manner.. the bishop took a while to get but defo worth the wait aswell.. have never tattooed with rotarys before but will post pics soon as i get some nice size pieces done.. peace

Roman HM tattoomachines
04-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Thank You and Enjoy your new machines!!
Roman

tatu richie
04-26-2012, 11:10 PM
very nice start and yes the hm is great...
welcome to ur new addiction sir

Gabetexas
04-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Nice sigma. Is it a 9 or a 40? I have the 40 and its awesome.

Sage Oz
04-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Hey Kep those are sweet machines for sure, of you only have two those aren't bad choices but you'll get the rotary bug for sure and I bet those two lovebirds have some babies and then its a drawer full of em...
Is that the SantaMaria? I've got one of the other purple ones in the mail (probably waiting for me at the shop now)... Can't wait to break her in :D

skinmech
04-27-2012, 03:22 AM
Hey, is that one of them Tattoo Guns I keep hearing about....

kep
04-27-2012, 06:27 PM
roman -thank you again brotha.. painting is coming along...
tatu richie - yeah that hm is nice man..and look forward to working with rotarys
gabe - that is a 40 and yeah its sweet man mofo goes "BANG" "BANG"
sage oz- yeah my first two man..hope to get a good feel for them and breed them..lmao
skinmech - it is of them tattoo guns .. works with 40 mags and covers up them terd tattoos with ease at high voltages of violence...
thanks all just thought id share with the forum...peace