PDA

View Full Version : New member, Hanya/Lotus with Workhorse Rotary

aldrizzle
04-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Hello,

Fairly new member here. Thought I could contribute. This is done on myself using a Workhorse Rotary (their first one that came out)
The lotus was my first tattoo, I used coils for the lining and coloring. I just touched up the colors with the rotary.
The hanya is done using a Workhorse Rotary, I think my 4th tattoo, using 9 mag.

Dynamic ink and eternal colors for the flower.
I run the machine around 3 volts. Still trying to get it smooth, there's some pepper shade there.

Thanks.

Sage Oz
04-27-2012, 02:37 AM
Welcome bro. Hard to see clear from the pics bit looks like nice work :)

How did you like the workhorse? I used one a couple times and liked somethings about it but hated others like the sloppy pivot point and the loud plasticky drive bar that would get stuck a lot... Worked pretty well though if only some issues were resolved, maybe it's just not the rotary for me I guess...

Singleround
06-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Hello,

Fairly new member here. Thought I could contribute. This is done on myself using a Workhorse Rotary (their first one that came out)
The lotus was my first tattoo, I used coils for the lining and coloring. I just touched up the colors with the rotary.
The hanya is done using a Workhorse Rotary, I think my 4th tattoo, using 9 mag.

Dynamic ink and eternal colors for the flower.
I run the machine around 3 volts. Still trying to get it smooth, there's some pepper shade there.

Thanks.

Really good work man. I have a workhorse rotary as well. Wanted to know what vols you run your machine at for line work? I've been messing around with vols and curious to see what you run it at