PDA

View Full Version : bizarre v2 help!

Barren
04-27-2012, 05:29 PM
hey guys n gals, due to what only can be described as a fat handed tw@. one of the lil rubber runners on my needle bar tensioner has disappeared , voices were raised and feelings made crystal!

anyone know where i can pick up spares? weird that such a lil thing has wound me up so much , maybe i should have posted this in the rants section :P

arte
04-27-2012, 06:24 PM
HI BARREN , THIS ARTEMIS FROM STIGMA,THE SIZE OF THE ORING IS 4,5mm INNER DIAMETER AND 1,5mm THICK , YOU CAN GET THEM ON EVERY STORE THAT SELLS O-RINGS , IN CASE YOU CAN NOT FIND THEM WE CAN SEND YOU SOME.
THANKS ARTEMIS

Barren
04-27-2012, 08:37 PM
thanx arte your a gent . i should be ale to source them locally

daza
04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Barren i had the same problem was cleaning mine down next thing i know one of my o rings was missing. man i was not a happy bunny might be better off with a one piece rubber ?

arte
04-30-2012, 03:52 AM
HI DAZA AND BARREN , THIS ARTEMIS FROM STIGMA,WE NEED TO INFORM YOU HERE WHY THIS HAPPEN , WELL NORMALLY THE SIZE OF THESE O-RINGS SHOULD BE 4,5 mm INNER DIAMETER BUT AFTER SOME COMPLAINTS WE CHECK AT THE O-RINGS FROM THE LAST PATCH THAT WE BOUGHT AND WE JUST DISCOVERED THAT THERE ARE SOME O-RINGS WITH WRONG INNER SIZE DIAMETER MIXED UP WITH THE CORRECT SIZE O-RINGS , INSTEAD OF 4,5 mm INSIDE THEY ARE 5 mm INSIDE AND THEY DO NOT SIT TIGHT ENOUGH ON THE BEARINS-WHEEL SO THEY MAY FALL OF LIKE IN YOUR CASE , AT THIS POINT WE NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE , THIS DID NOT COME IN OUR ATTENTION BEFORE BECAUSE THE DIFFERENCE IS SO MINIMAL AND THEY APPEAR THE SAME WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEM.
IF YOU CAN GET SOME O-RINGS WITH 4,5mm INNER DIAMETER AND 1,5mm THICK THEY WILL STAY IN PLACE VERY WELL , IN CASE YOU CAN NOT GET THESE O-RINGS LET US KNOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU SOME.
THANKS ARTEMIS

daza
04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Artemis you are a star i found some all is cool but thanks it's nice to know that top class builders are still humble enough to take time to see whats going on with us mere mortals again thanks Daza