PDA

View Full Version : "Hoodlum" made rotary?

peter clements
04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Anyone know anything about this chap? http://tattzoo.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=Hoodlum_Scriba_Tattoo_Machine

slicksteel
04-28-2012, 02:02 PM
told me he has japan motor right now and is getting maxon for it.
nice guy that backs up his builds

bluerocker
04-28-2012, 02:38 PM
steves a real nice guy, very helpful, his coil machines are very decent with quality coils. cant see his rotary being of any less quality than his other builds and for the price he's letting them go for is definatily worth a spin, with an upgraded motor like slick said as an option or go with the standard machine. bit of a back log so steve said so ill be waiting til he got some back in stock and give one a go.

The Limey
04-28-2012, 03:05 PM
There are a few photo's of it on his Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/steve.baggrz)

andrewc
04-28-2012, 03:20 PM
i got one of his coil machines theyre pretty good real nice guy to deal with i wouldnt mind tryin it out to be honest im willin to bet its quality i messaged him to join this site not sure if he will or not, looks like a nice rotary though

biggboy
05-06-2012, 02:23 AM
i had messaged him a couple times on face book and no response.i know he's been on it also cause i see his post..makes me wonder how his customer service be if there was a machine problem..not cool..

(Opted Out)
05-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Looks nice may give one a spin....

slicksteel
05-06-2012, 02:40 AM
i had messaged him a couple times on face book and no response.i know he's been on it also cause i see his post..makes me wonder how his customer service be if there was a machine problem..not cool..
some times facebook has problems with messages

Kyl
05-06-2012, 03:55 AM
steves a really nice bloke aswell.. deal with him on a regular basis, his coils are well made and iv never had problem with them or with him if i need him, id be pretty confident that his rotarys are up to gd scratch, espesh if he gets maxons in :)

biggboy
05-06-2012, 06:13 AM
well i guess i'll just keep trying and see.i would really like to aquire a rotary of his with a maxon in it.

peter clements
05-06-2012, 07:37 AM
well i guess i'll just keep trying and see.i would really like to aquire a rotary of his with a maxon in it.

If you're liking that style of rotary why not just stick with Roman and DK ,because I honestly don't think that that style of Rotary can be bettered by those two.

The Limey
05-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Steve posted on one of his photos that based on performance he was a having a hard time justifying the price of the maxxon upgrade so you might want to msg him if you are interested in one.

I'm in the same camp as Pete to be honest though... Steve is a super nice guy and makes some reasonably priced stuff but the HM & kubin get such glowing reviews that I'd be inclined to stick with one of them until there is a lot more feedback on the Hoodlum.

biggboy
05-06-2012, 12:10 PM
true,i know i dont need it but i would just like to have..lol..and theres a few others i will eventually get also..

slicksteel
05-06-2012, 01:11 PM
yea he told me the motor he has in it now is a maxon clone-so if the maxon is no better the why get it & pay more?He try to keep his prices down for the regular joe out there that does not make a ton of money.

andrewc
06-09-2012, 08:47 PM
you guys see steve is working on a new one with give? got the armature bar with the post through it with the spring on it... i think similar to the first cutlass perhaps? i cant remember but still looks pretty sharp i think its gonna be another nice one

No Iron Machines
06-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Again.....can u please this guy tell us what model and brand name is this japanese motor ???????

vsprotoss
06-12-2012, 08:55 PM
No Iron Machines, i've been trying to bite my tongue but dude calm down. all your posts seem so antagonistic and aggressive. Not everybody wants to share their motor information so freely like you do so you can't expect an answer all the time.

andrewc
07-07-2012, 10:17 AM
have you guys seen the new redesign of the scriba? looks pretty nice seen it on my facebook news feed

No Iron Machines
07-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Is not about share info about motor or other thibgs, is about say japanese motor when is not japanese motor, this motor is 100 % made in cina, is the same motor of most of the chinese dragonfly copy, paulo cruzes rotaru, kako rotary, dino casarin rotary and also the new diablo come out form usa have this motor too...ok like this ????

Is good motor, nobody wanna say nothing about this, but is not japanese, don have any brand in japan produce this motor, is easy to understand

mabuchi is great motor too, the company is from japan but they produce in china and taiwan

next time i gonna write " my motors are from brazil " u bealive this ?????

No Iron Machines
07-07-2012, 11:25 AM
U can ask to anybody use maxon or mabuchi motors on theyr rotary they gonna tel u the same , we build tattoo machines, we research a lot about motors alla around the world

don exist any company in japan produce this kind of motors...

No Iron Machines
07-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Other importantn things, that u ceck the website where they sale this rotary, many of this coils machines are normally machines sale from chinese supply....