PDA

View Full Version : Joe Capobianco rotary.

peter clements
05-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Made by Franco I think...............
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=380008938704912&set=a.305883539450786.74095.100000874285326&type=1&theater

Tkocevar1
05-04-2012, 02:31 PM
lol i dont think i would buy that leg machine on principals alone.

The Limey
05-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Vile...

slicksteel
05-04-2012, 03:24 PM
well they are both on best ink

vsprotoss
05-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Not feeling it. :(

Ta2GeezerUK
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Look's like something A Mighty Morphin power ranger would buy after wakin up 1 morning with the bright idea he wants to be a Local Hero! It Sucks!

tatu richie
05-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Look's like something A Mighty Morphin power ranger would buy after wakin up 1 morning with the bright idea he wants to be a Local Hero! It Sucks!

couldnt have said it any better hahahaha yea it is pretty fugly

Ta2GeezerUK
05-04-2012, 03:49 PM
And I hope that Gap in the the middle of em all is purposely left there for everyone to visualise what they'd like to see there instead, ...And not coz some Power Rangers already bought some .;)

jboo75
05-04-2012, 04:01 PM
it needs to say FRAGILE "leeeee" on the side..(lamp- xmas story fawk it if you dont get it)

OwlsDen
05-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Reminds me of the trucker mudflap girl. But aside from it looking silly it is just a bishop with a leg on it. I imagine it works just like a bishop.

slicksteel
05-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Reminds me of the trucker mudflap girl. But aside from it looking silly it is just a bishop with a leg on it. I imagine it works just like a bishop.yea prob has more weight to it as those legs stick of the sides-each to there i own i guess-:p

jboo75
05-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Im sure it functions great its just fun to poke at it

Mr.Taboo
05-04-2012, 04:48 PM
What are these Ink Master parting gifts for those that get eliminated ?

slicksteel
05-04-2012, 04:57 PM
na these are the best ink ones!;)

Tkocevar1
05-04-2012, 05:07 PM
i would rather just have a bishop without a leg...just sayin

tatu richie
05-04-2012, 05:33 PM
But this one is heavier... And uglier.. And has some reality tv dudes name on it!!!!

sooooo that means GAAAAAYYYYY

The Limey
05-04-2012, 05:44 PM
But this one is heavier... And uglier.. And has some reality tv dudes name on it!!!!

Well those fuckers sure ain't Joe's legs lol!

asA
05-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Haha.

vodu
05-04-2012, 06:56 PM
i donīt like my machines looking like a barbie fancie nancy thing.Just need to run properly and forever. It could be beautiful but this is to much.

Gabetexas
05-04-2012, 07:03 PM
lol saw these earlier. Ugly as hell.

Dreviltattoo
05-05-2012, 01:37 AM
same shit different cover. that show is ridiculous and this is even more ridiculous. i guess it's all about the Benjamin's. and yeah, gay.

Sage Oz
05-05-2012, 02:04 AM
My god I saw this posted earlier and was about to rip on it but I was busy and now I come back and you guys have all confirmed my initial gut thoughts about it so glad cause it means I'm not completely retarded and the people I like to talk to(you guys) are far from retarded as well. Yeah what the hell it looks like someone at Orange County Choppers 'made' (as in had the wizcomputer nerd draw on cad and then outsourced all the work) a stripper themed machine made from a perfectly beautiful capo. WTF Joe? It makes the thing tail heavy for no reason other than to fail at looking cool. I will pass...

vodu
05-05-2012, 02:16 AM
i donīt know, but if he just pick up the new capo and lasertag some of his cool drawings, for me itīs ok, maybe i want one.This machine, i guess itīs missing something, like a barbie head on the armature where the needle bar goes, so when i turn on the machine the head goes up and down to creeps me out more.

Sage Oz
05-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Lol^^^^

DiarrheaSuitcase
05-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Now if they'd make an ARMPIT model, I'd be I'd have to get me one. Or a plumber's crack model! That'd be sick (sick like cool, not sick like... well, it would be gross... nevermind).

vodu
05-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Is the vice screw a best friends forever half heart necklace thingy?

oh my...so itīs a heart! i thought it was the she-male bitted-balls!!!

wildboy
05-05-2012, 04:27 AM
I would take a female foot model with a rose tattoo on it.

The machine is ugly and its really sad that Joe sold out I thought he was a pretty cool guy and now hes reduced to that reality TV show guy... Same goes for Tim Hendricks I remember that I saw a vid on a dvd from an older TAM issue he was tattooing one of his girls head with a bandana and joking that this was the audition tape for Miami Ink well the rest is history...

Sage Oz
05-05-2012, 04:38 AM
My friend has a Hendricks machine. Super pretty frame and parts but ran like a three legged overweight dog. It took many hours of fiddling( my boy is really good at building and tuneing coils .and finally different springs armature and coils to get it to run smooth.

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-11-2012, 04:03 AM
I'd say there's no respect here on this thread. Joe is a stand up guy and been tattooing for almost 2 decades and deserves that respect. Very easy to speak negative and watch people follow with their commentary. Funny thing is there was a time when coil machines were first being made with designs on the frame such as a horseshoe or a spider web. From there people came up with all sorts of cool custom frames. Joes idea to include his signature legs on a rotary machine I thought was pretty kool and different. Either way this man deserves respect. To call him a sell out for being a judge on a tv show is hardly the truth.

He certainly tells it like it is without sugarcoating it like some have and thats the kind of shit we need to see on tv to set people straight!! He sure doesn't put up with any bs from some of the antics on the show.

You guys are entitled to your opinions and I get it, but please have some common sence to show a little respect for your tattoo elders. Did Jack Rudy sell out by appearing in ink masters? Of course not but we all can agree these tattoo contest shows could have been a lot better but they are a far cry different than those dramatic soap opera tattoo shows like LA ink and such.

Hoping someone here can agree on this one!

Sage Oz
05-11-2012, 04:53 AM
You're right about me at least being out of line, my comments were rude and uncalled for and unbecoming. It was a response to my disdain at the media, and news that Joe was on another damn 'Reality' tattoo TV show. I understand that promoting one's career is important, but I tend to hold higher respect for Artists that focus only to push themselves in the medium and let the rest take care of itself, rather than strive for fame. Is he really just trying to make the best out of a bad situation, guiding the tv show to attain higher respect for the art? or is he just another artist that is bringing in the dough and fame, the airtime and paychecks funded by a TV production company that has basically raped (for major advertising profit$) all of tattoo culture and changed forever its social dynamic in so many ways, many of which I'm sure are yet understood....

artoftatt2
05-11-2012, 11:52 AM
I like the machine and could care less about who's on tv .. Im to busy trying to do good tattoos , good for anyone who's getting paid as long as it's what they want. Everyone's vision is different you have to follow your own path. Not stop and take a stab at how someone else is walking theirs... All in all , haters are gonna hate regardless.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lchazl

danobolick
05-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I have talked to Joe many times and was at Hell City when I saw this machine. I think is fits his style with the pinups he is known for making. I spoke with Joe a few times there and if I had not already got my Capo the week before I would have his in my top drawer.

gangstajay
05-13-2012, 10:20 AM
10153here is a better look at the machine!!! I kind of dig it.. I think if the leg was different color then the machine it would be funky... there is too much hate going on around this fucking forum!!! you know every last one of you would jump at a chance to have your own machine if someone like franco said to you..draw me a design and I will make it into one of my machine!! if you say no then your a damm lier. I have watched a few eps. of the best ink show it's not a bad show but by no means is it a great show, but it is better then all the others out!

gangstajay
05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
why would you pile all your machines ontop of eachother like that all covered in bio? and i agree about the negative comments about this machine... i don't like the looks or whatever, but i shoulda kept my comments to myself. to each their own

you got a good point there Asa

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Also no matter how crappy these tattoo reality shows could be, this one definitely is a little bit better but let's be honest with each other, the crazy economy that we have had since 2008, the shows have done one good thing for our industry and that is keep us busy. Even the damn scratchers are making money, And as much as we don't like the shows we all have to admit that as long as they are on, we'll continue to have clients left and right. Not a lot of industries have grown 2000% since 2008 but our industry sure has.

On one hand you have the producers and the television networks Pillaging our industry with idiotic TV shows. And not about the art, I definitely don't agree with drama mixed with tattooing. call one positive outcome at least is a lot more people are excepted to get a tattoo that normally would not have only because everybody follows in this world and now that tattooing is on TV, Dr. J and the lawyers down the street now want to get ink. It is good for me because I can charge them more, it is good for you because you can charge them more also, and so forth. Just my thoughts

artoftatt2
05-13-2012, 12:01 PM
If your not setting your machines on a sterile field outside of your pigment area you might as well pile em on top of eachother.. Just like bagging your machines to keep the bio from making a cloud.. Nit picking at a picture? Do you work off single use sterile bibs and wear a face mask and bag your machines and set your machines on a non working surface? I'm not talking about dental bibs but surgery bibs that come sterile..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jg50sh

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-13-2012, 12:05 PM
In defense of Joe, this was a finished tattoo session photo and he cleans his machines down with maticide after his sessions. I've seen him work before, he's actually pretty anal when it comes to cleanliness, but for this photo he was more interested in just showing the actual machines.

artoftatt2
05-13-2012, 12:26 PM
I've seen him work too.. Super clean guy.. I clean my machines with qtips and madacide then wipe them again with alcohol too keep them fresh..

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4xyxxx

asA
05-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Well I'll just keep my comments to myself. From now on.

fkirons
05-13-2012, 12:45 PM
If he likes it, good enough. He can make a tattoo machine that looks like a twirled turn and it would still a good machine, just from the simple fact that came from him.
He has paid enough dues in this industry to market whatever floats his boat.

Not my particular machine style, but I'm sure it performs great.

PS: I'm still waiting from Franco a machine he promised me 1 year ago ;)

jesoner79
05-13-2012, 12:46 PM
i bitch and moan about the industry too but i would like to know how long some of the people on here have been tattooing do u have a retirement plan cuz if your like the majority of us you dont i dont want to tattoo when im 60 not cuz i have to anyways so let people make money i mean look how happy would any of you be if you just got a hundred grand the problem is most of you would blow it and not keep it so if joe after this long wants to go on a show let him if he wants to make an odd but original looking machine then let him atleast the show he is on is about tattooing and not people bitching and fighting every show

jesoner79
05-13-2012, 12:47 PM
oh and the bitten heart vice screw i think is dope

Assassin Rich
05-13-2012, 10:07 PM
I messed around with it and talked to joe about them.. he said he loves the no give style rotary and loves his bishops i seen him using one. So he does use them and its joe i mean the dude is a legend imo. Alot of new school style stuff wouldnt be as pop without him. i dont like the way it looked tho. I think id get a regular one first i ended up buying a neo tat..

alexander
05-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Joe capobianco merit the respect ! logic ! but much others tattooist work since longer than JOE…. to joke n'
is not a lack of respect if the guy possess 1 minimum humour!!!!!!!!
after if the person is on self-centredness nothing will be pleasant for him!!!! it is necessary to know with which to joke.........................
I think that aesthetically the machine is horrible much opinion will be different. But for me Neotat is more sympathetic… Rotaryworks also…. Cranker…. and same German Rotary drill. To have 40 or 50 years and to tattoo with leg of plastic woman way years 70/80, that is subjective!!!
for me zero interest. After it is necessary to see qualities of the machine too!!!!
but of the sold machines 350$ have Chinese engines has 20 Dollars. (NOT ALL MACHINES it's CLEAR... Fortunately but SOME !!!!! ( Garantee 0) No Maxon, not of Graupner, not of Falhauberg, NOTHING AT ALL !!! Just MADE IN CHINESE has 15$ ..... for me the machine is ugly and expensive. Without missing respect Mr Capobianco has The machine does not reflect at all an artisanal work but of large production CHEAP.... if the machine is Ģ150 or $200, possible ? But for $400 one leg of woman in plastic cheap ?????????????????? wow :confused:
all guy is diferent = for me, I not Love the machine, point.
RESPECT HAS ALL ;)

turnrock
05-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Alexander it looks plastic but its cnc'ed aircraft alluminum.and those old bishops with chinese motors ran damn good!

I like Joe even if hes on tv now and i get why he made the machine look this way but i would prefer a pair of tits on my machine

asA
05-14-2012, 10:08 AM
i would prefer a pair of tits on my machine who wouldn't...

CROWN Machines
05-14-2012, 03:59 PM
So no matter how crappy these tattoo reality shows could be, this one definitely is a little bit better but let's be honest with each other, the crazy economy that we have had since 2008, the shows have done one good thing for our industry and that is keep us busy. Even the damn scratchers are making money, as much as And we do not like the shows we all have to admit that as long as they are on, we'll continue to have clients left and right. Not a lot of industries have grown 2000% since 2008 but our industry has sure.

On one hand you have the producers and the television networks Pillaging our industry with idiotic TV shows. And not about the art, I definitely do not agree with drama mixed with tattooing. positive outcome at least one call is a lot more people are excepted to get a tattoo that would not normally have only because everybody follows in this world and now that tattooing is on TV, Dr. J and the lawyers down the street now want to get ink. It is good for me because I can charge them more, it is good for you because you can charge them more so, and so forth. Just my thoughts

AGREES to the 100% and the truth is simply BRILLIANT
** SUPER FRANCO **

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-24-2012, 11:44 PM
If he likes it, good enough. He can make a tattoo machine that looks like a twirled turn and it would still a good machine, just from the simple fact that came from him.
He has paid enough dues in this industry to market whatever floats his boat.

Not my particular machine style, but I'm sure it performs great.

PS: I'm still waiting from Franco a machine he promised me 1 year ago ;)

My bad! email me your address, Ill send a custom for a custom!! [email protected] you will like the new one! hope all is well

Everlastingxxx
05-30-2012, 03:37 PM
I think Joe Capobianco is an amazing artist. I am still doing my apprenticeship, so what do i know...but i don’t understand all the venom towards anyone who gets on tv. Best Ink was a horrible show but Ink Masters was pretty good. Joe was the only one on that show with any credibility and the only reason i watched some of the episodes.

slicksteel
05-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Because they are turning tattooing in to a scripted fake bastard just like all other professions the media touches.

hellraiser6662
05-31-2012, 07:00 PM
I was one today sorry it does look poo, but as england has not got anywhere that sells the bishop in stock we might have to buy such ugly looking machine just to get a taste of using a bishop. As for Joe him self I dont mind the designs he does but its been copied so many times now its boring and ive also been told dolls are on the way from Mattel!!!! I cant wait hahahah one eay of making money when you cant tattoo any more designs asbecause its out of favor or thats the only style you can do. Next lets see cat airfresher and ruck sacks, just like ed hardy, von dutch