PDA

View Full Version : Most of them

Stripe
05-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Here are most of the machines in my collection. Several of the coil machines are on loan to other artists right now. I would have one more silver hybrid but some random individual (non tattoo artist) thought they needed it more then I did.
This is the first time I have had some of them out the safe in years. It was nice to see these old friends...

vodu
05-07-2012, 10:02 PM
shit man, someone stole your hibrid? it really sux. do you have the number?

Stripe
05-07-2012, 10:05 PM
No, I don't have the number on that one. I got it from an artist that was moving and wouldn't have a compressor at his new studio. I don't even think it had much more then 3-4 months of use.

CajunDave
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
theft has been a huge issue in my shop, to the point of us having to put up security cameras. we have had 2 cameras an iphone and an ipad walk out of ehre so far, plus someone stole my guitar pedal out my bag and someone destroyed one of the artists laptop. personally i load up all my more expensive stuff (all my machines , power supply etc) and bring them home with me every night :\

vodu
05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
theft has been a huge issue in my shop, to the point of us having to put up security cameras. we have had 2 cameras an iphone and an ipad walk out of ehre so far, plus someone stole my guitar pedal out my bag and someone destroyed one of the artists laptop. personally i load up all my more expensive stuff (all my machines , power supply etc) and bring them home with me every night :\

it looks like some kind of vendetta man...some envy shitheads or something like that, the old shop that i worked had this too, someone stole even my photos

Stripe
05-08-2012, 04:32 PM
The Neuma was stolen right out of my drawer. Nothing else was missing but that. I share a room with another artist and his clients aren't always the best. It would be interesting to see someone try to figure out how to use it.
About once a year something seems to go missing. Cameras help us catch most of the dirty thieves but I don't like cameras on the tattoo stations so that didn't help me this time. Now I keep things in a safe.

CajunDave
05-12-2012, 04:20 PM
speaking of the devil, just last night my bosses SECOND ipad was stolen off our counter . time to check the security cameras.