PDA

View Full Version : Fake hm, fake stigma bizarre, fake everything!

vsprotoss
05-08-2012, 05:30 AM
What the fuck is up with these chinese factories ripping these machines. The dragonfly, now these pieces of shits stigma bizarre.

stigma bizarre

stigma fly

fake hm rotary attached.

Roman HM tattoomachines
05-08-2012, 05:58 AM
i spotted this out on thursday on a colombian site, and on friday i saw it from the chinese!! all this while i was working at a convention in denmark!!!! it is obviously real crap! i can make a long list of wrong things on this machine but i know its not necessary because the people we aim for ( professional artist) will know how to spot all these differences.
anyway it makes me feel very bad, to see how all our hard work goes into quick profit to these cheap companies that don't even offer quality. i feel raped from our ideas. i said before, inspiration is flattering, but imitation is offensive!!!!
there are many machines out there "inspired" but thats life.but to see that the chinese step in and want to copy even the exact looks!!!( even if its not achieved) its horrible.
i have been tattooing for 20 years , did maybe hundred conventions tattooing and in the last 8 years been building machines up to the point that i dedicate my full-time to machine building, i work in the past months( maybe 1 year ) at least 72 hours a week!!!) i say at least because it dramatically shoots out when i do conventions ! this is my life , my heart and my handwork! i am very happy with it and try to do my best!
now this will not discourage me to keep going, to keep working, to keep thinking new ideas, and to keep being copied!jajaja
i really appreciate you guys who value, support and look after us( many persons from the forum sent me PM's showing there concerned and their support!!!
thanks guys and lets keep it up!!!!!!
pd .... jajajaja i didn't launch it out yet, but many of you know that i had before this came out a upgraded version of my hm evolution out there! i told people, been selling a few at shows and kingpin has them available even though the pics refer to the older version( the one the chines tried to copy!!!)
just so everybody know are machines are made in europe,we cnc here, we use eurpean parts such as motors, bearings, etc and we build every single one ourselves!!!! that is besides quality what we offer!
design, quality, knowledge, tattoo experience,customer service,etc,etc
i hope all the guys i am so proud of selling to know how to value this like they did until know!!!!!!
thanks everybody!!! roman

tugg
05-08-2012, 06:40 AM
these copies are just a joke , this has gotten out of control.

OwlsDen
05-08-2012, 07:09 AM
I think linking to the eBay auctions will just generate sales for them.

That HM clone looks like shit!! Well they all look pretty bad. Sad day for the world.

fkirons
05-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Welcome to the nightmare. It's getting worse and worse. Sad.
The bright side is that people that buy this shit are usually not the people we want to sell to.
Buy original.

I mentioned it in another thread. It repulses me people sharing comments of buying cheap shit (like dragon fly or stealth) and switching to maxon motors, ....Honestly that has kept me a bit distant from this site.

I think it was Lyle Tuttle that told me one day

"If you can't cover the cost of a good and original tattoo machine with your work, then you should change career"

Roman HM tattoomachines
05-08-2012, 08:37 AM
i think the same way 100% not worried , it just sucks, i would not desire that to anyone,jajajaj i know many of you are on the same boat, this doesn't mean its over, actually it means we are doing things in the correct way thats why we get copied by these unethical companies. i believe and know from experience that people will buy original and that everyday that passes people are more aware of the harm they do when they buy these things to the chinese!!! we should ALL buy one machine from them and return it, so they can get negative feedback(and money lost in the way) !! if you return a machine they refund the original price plus shipping??????? just an idea!
thanks everybody, Roman

OwlsDen
05-08-2012, 08:48 AM
That is a clever plan Roman. Although you personally reporting it as a counterfeit would help even more.

Roman HM tattoomachines
05-08-2012, 09:06 AM
ok i will get to it later!!!! thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!

Blondan
05-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I would really like to see the Chinese knock out of E-bay, Ching Bay where they will sell people's shit for almost nothing in return, so the greedy bastards from eBay feel at least once what the builders and all inventors have been through for years.

Sekt
05-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Shipping for one of them is $50 !

elbo
05-08-2012, 11:04 AM
I would really like to see the Chinese knock out of E-bay, Ching Bay where they will sell people's shit for almost nothing in return, so the greedy bastards from eBay feel at least once what the builders and all inventors have been through for years.

Ha ha Ching Bay....i like it....

wildboy
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
I think linking to the eBay auctions will just generate sales for them.

That HM clone looks like shit!! Well they all look pretty bad. Sad day for the world.

Youre right about that... This is posted in the public section I wonder how many readers that are not on the forums will read that...

Sage Oz
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
i think the same way 100% not worried , it just sucks, i would not desire that to anyone,jajajaj i know many of you are on the same boat, this doesn't mean its over, actually it means we are doing things in the correct way thats why we get copied by these unethical companies. i believe and know from experience that people will buy original and that everyday that passes people are more aware of the harm they do when they buy these things to the chinese!!! we should ALL buy one machine from them and return it, so they can get negative feedback(and money lost in the way) !! if you return a machine they refund the original price plus shipping??????? just an idea!
thanks everybody, Roman

Haha! I'm I am in the process of doing exactly that! I bought a fake bazaar, gave the worst feedback possible, and am returning the thing to them. They emailed me, trying to broker a return for me to change the feedback. Now I'm going to file a claim with eBay and PayPal to get my refund and of course keep the neg feedback(my whole point). This is actually a great tactic, we should all do it. Btw the fake stigma is the cheapest POS ive ever touched. I'm afraid to put power to it for fear that a part will fly off and stick me in the eye as it falls apart in a puff of smoke and fire.

Brian
05-08-2012, 12:57 PM
As long as people are willing to buy knock off machines, these criminals will continue to steal our hard work and R&D.. I blame the people willing to buy them just as much..

A tattoo machine is a tool used to make money and I should hope a quality artist would only buy the best quality tools. As mentioned earlier, the tool will pay for itself very rapidly in the right hands.

When I used to repair BMW's I had no problem spending 4-500 on a special tool that saved time because quality tools were a good investment. I couldn't have made as much money with cheap knock off tools, always bought the real deal name brands..

One thing about ebay, they are very good at shutting down auctions that infringe on others rights if it's reported to them. Give it a try, report the auctions that are copying your hard work, I have a feeling they will pull the auction.

fkirons
05-08-2012, 03:55 PM
thanks everybody, Roman

I tried to report counterfeit FK Irons to eBay many many time. No luck. Ebay stets in their Terms and Conditions that the sale of counterfeit is forbidden. Bullshit!
They don't care at all, otherwise they will lose a huge chunk of money as you can find everything fake in there.

Best thing to do is to educate.
I've seen over 7 different knock offs of FK Irons machines. I Wouldn't be surprised if Worldwide Tattoo is behind some of these copycats as they operate under several different names...and they have the capability to mass produce all this crap.

People buying this shit are really hurting the industry, but the truth is that they don't know anything about the industry, nor have anything to do in it.

Look at this chap, reselling a knock off and getting some good bids "Amazing"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-2-Tattoo-Machines-Liner-Shader-Aluminum-Frame-like-FK-Irons-Eikon-Springs-/160793271873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2570069e41#ht_500wt_965

As unethical scratchers people keep buying this shit, the shit will continue pouring.

All we can do is keep evolving.

PS: Roman how was Copenhagen? My crew was there with Spektra and FK Irons I just couldn't make it.

vodu
05-08-2012, 05:20 PM
in a world that fake boobs is allowed i can expect everything...

artoftatt2
05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Boobs are only fake if I can't touch em!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mavhy0

Brian Russell
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I agree with Brian. We do need to educate more. These bullshit machines are on there because people ARE buying them. I feel it is a disgrace to those who have dedicated their lives, careers and time spent away from their families to be able to give us a better product and also further this industry all together. I personally have no problems giving my hard earned cash to reputable builders because with a higher price also comes more than just a tool. Customer service and peace of mind goes a long way. Some folks may not realize that. I have personally spoke to several builders recently and have been very impressed with their concern. Good luck with that if you got dooped into getting a knock-off. Machines are the same as what they produce; a good one isn't cheap, and a cheap one isn't good. As far as putting a maxon in one of those copies, reminds me of a friend who put a Corvette engine in a Pinto....just a waste of a good motor.

chris-in-cali
05-09-2012, 01:22 AM
done for 20 dollars with a fake dragon fly.......

Sinnersink
05-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Copenhagen was sweet gaston. I bought one of your coils and ur demo critical cx-2. didn't try it out yet. will do maybe today.

Roman HM tattoomachines
05-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Gaston, Copenhague was good,i saw your guys and asked them for You and he said You couldnt make it!
Well Ill see You soon.
And of course, i believe that the artist who want to buy are machines will continúe to do so, and the ones that buy those knock offs are not the people we want to be in our clients list, i think artist are more educated in that way nowadays!
Thanks roman

Bishopbyname
05-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I will certainly be buying more of your machines Roman! La Pinta i think. :confused:

hellraiser6662
05-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Ebay has and is the vain of any good tattooists, thats were you can buy any supplies for tattooing the only way is to all get together to get the government to talk about it but you need 100000 votes can it happen? No because people dont give a shit, most dont know what a good tattoo is the public are stupid thats why they pay scratchers 10 quid for a tattoo in their homes. Sad but you cant stop it unless someone dies because of it.

puffreis
05-14-2012, 06:56 PM
before i write down my thoughts i want to make clear that i don`t want to offend any builder here ( thats why i dont write any names or brands) and i also hate the chinese rip off behaviour.
i paid a lot of big bucks to try out machines from top tattoo artists and famous builders for the last 20 years. most of the machines i bought, ended in a box after doing two or three tattoos with it, because they just didn`t suit my working style or even worse but very common, they ran like crap. for example i bought two rotarys in april from a well known builder ( costs for one is 400 euro excl. tax). they worked so good. i could do lines with them, like with no machine before. since one week or so, they run like shit. they change speed without even touching the skin and need 10 volt instead of 8 volt before. so they didn`t even ran good for one month !!! i super lubed them and took care of them and everything. in may i bought two other very famous and highly recommended rotarys from another builder to replace them ( each one of them is 400 euros excl. tax again) just to find out they run way to soft and fast for my liking. i cant imagine how someone can do a decent tattoo with it. sometimes when i buy machines, even machines of the same modell run totaly different. i wouldn´t mind if that machines only would cost 150-200 euro each, but guys you are charging the big bucks nowadays, so support us with machines that run steady, that have no ink creeping issues, that run at a usuable force, speed and stroke, where the back binder doesn`t fall of after a week and so on and so on. i think if some of you builders would charge half the price, you could still sell them with a good profit and the chinese would be out of business. just my two cents, but who am i ...