PDA

View Full Version : brotherhood-neo tat/rotary works

gangstajay
01-15-2011, 01:37 AM
1157did this with a 5 liner and long stroke neo tat.. and 7 mag and neo tat.. I put the bottle up there because this man has problems with red so if something goes wrong I have proof I used there product.ha! this was fun to do..really like the new neo tat the wieght feels good more to the front. I will pick up another long stroke great liner for me ran it about 12 volts
I also recieved my new rotary works in the mail and used it to do some line work today 9 liner at about 4.5 volts ..did some large hershey kisses on a chicks lower back and used the other rotary works to shade it..
thumbs up to both builders I love them both I have 3 neo tats and 2 rotary works machine..the mixed metal is a little lighter and feels great

Alie K
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
*Gasp!* You didn't use your fusion? Or did you just not buy any fusion red? I actually really liked using my short stroke neotat for lining. Ran it at about 10v. Wish it wasn't such a slow time of year. I really want to be able to test out my rotatyworks machine more!!!

gangstajay
01-15-2011, 04:04 PM
nope...I used this red because of his reaction to red pigment..want to see what happens..cross fingers

inked
01-18-2011, 02:45 PM
i had no problems with Classic red so far, i like it as its easy to goes in skin and stays bright. hopes ur client heals well with no reaction too

gangstajay
01-18-2011, 05:39 PM
I checked on him yesterday and he says all looks well Iam keeping track he lives near the shop so he can stop by and let me look at it..crossed finger