PDA

View Full Version : I called critical but they haven't called back

e_Bangs
05-14-2012, 04:40 PM
I have a cx-1 and when I run the Nedz I can hear a little buzz sound in the cx-1 but when I run the treasure chest the buzz is really low. Does this have anything to do with the motors?

iPad 3 user!

Administrator
05-14-2012, 05:56 PM
It might be tough for them to troubleshoot this if they don't have the same type of machines in house to test this out. Maybe send an email detailing the motors being of different volts and what they are and what you run them at?

e_Bangs
05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
I wonder if the maker of Nedz is on here and what type of motor he is using because it don't take much to run his machine but the psu is making the little buzzing noise the loudest on his machine. I have predetermine that each machine makes the psu make a noise regardless of the machine if anyone could check out there machines for me with there rotaries on this psu (cx-1) and see if they getting the same noise.

iPad 3 user!

nivek
05-14-2012, 10:11 PM
He is - I have emailed three or four times last week, got a response VERY quickly

spoonertattoos
05-15-2012, 03:41 AM
Ive run at least 10 different machinges on my cx 2 with out a problem.

e_Bangs
05-15-2012, 03:52 AM
Can u do me a favor run your machine and hold the psu to your head and see if you can hear the sounds is also like air being let out of something. Only on my Nedz it's the sound is loud I'm going to try my hawk thunder once I go back to that shop.

iPad 3 user!

e_Bangs
05-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Ok so i spoke with Kim or Tim from Critical. Long story short its was becuz the machine runs at a low voltage the psu work load is working harder that is the sound im hearing. He also said that if the fuse is being pushed to hard it will stop the machine (not in a negative way just to save the psu and the machine). They are working on a CX-1 6amp version that will come out in 3 weeks. I offered to send the nedz to them as so they test it on the new Cx-1. If thats ok with the Machine Builder of the Nedz.

Administrator
05-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Good information there. Glad that you where able to trouble shoot this with them. :)

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.